Cat-boy

⋆ ⋆—~—~—~ Info About One-shot ~—~—~—⋆ ⋆

Short Summary: Loki decides to play a trick on Tony, when he leaves the trick activates.

Side ships: Slight science bros tension (????)

Trope: Fluff

Word Count (including info abt one-shot and A/Ns): 2553

Timeline: Thor the dark world AU where he goes back to earth with his brother cause in this universe he broke him out and when he brought Loki to earth, he puts him in the care of the avengers until he comes back.

Other - A/Ns: Idk if this would work— I haven't watched Thor: The Dark World in so long and I don't have Disney+ so sorry if it's wrong!! I swear it is stony in this, please be patient with me!

⋆ ⋆—~—~—~ 3rd Person POV ~—~—~—⋆ ⋆

"What the hell Thor?!" Tony yelled to Thor, who was going to leave his brother, Loki, in their hands, "Remember when he tried to kill us?!" Tony tried to reason with him, "Ohhh he won't! Cause if he does I'll send him right back to Odin where he will be executed— probably, right brother?" He nudged Loki with his elbow, "Yeah fine! I swear by my word I will not try to kill you." Loki said in an annoyed tone.

"Well, that's settled. Bye then!" Thor left without allowing the rest of the team to ask more questions. "So... what now?" Bruce asked as he looked around at the confused and concerned faces of his friends, "Put him in containment," Steve suggested, Loki didn't quite like the idea of him escaping a cell to be put into another one. "What?! I just got out of containment? Plus, I swore by my word I would not try to kill you!" Loki tried, "And since when do you keep your word?" Tony responded with a smirk, this only angered Loki further.

Loki began laughing, "I swore I wouldn't try to kill any of you," the rest of the Avengers expected something to come after that. Loki had his hands behind his back and started whispering a curse on Tony— or as he likes to call it, a trick— "The trick should activate once I leave this horrid place, so nobody can confront me about it." Loki's magnificent, mischievous mind thought.

Loki was always being watched by Natasha since she was very suspicious of him. They were in the common area along with Steve and Bruce, Tony was down in the lab working on his suits— probably. The rest of the team actually didn't know what he did down there. Loki sighed since he could get close to no privacy since Nat, a super spy, was watching him for his entire stay.

"I'll have to leave soon, too bad I can't see the look on their faces when they find out what my trick is." Loki thought to himself as he quietly chuckled, Nat heard. "What are you planning..." Nat pondered. Days passed and Thor finally came back and took Loki with him. Before Loki left the compound he smirked at Tony, he noticed and suddenly his heart dropped thinking of all the things Loki could've done. He shook this feeling off, thinking he just did that to scare him.

⋆ ⋆—~—~—~ ### ~—~—~—⋆ ⋆

Five hours had passed since Loki left and Tony started to feel dizzy, "I can't work while I'm dizzy... I should go to... s..." Tony was unable to finish his sentence and fell to the floor. Another hour passed and he woke up, in the same place where collapsed. Suddenly, he felt that his ears had moved and that his hearing was enhanced. His ass felt sore too.

Tony scoffed and grunted as he got up. He went over to the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror. He couldn't believe his eyes. Over the time he was unconscious on the floor, he had grown cat ears and a cat tail. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Dammit! I knew that mischievous, lying, bastard was up to something!" Tony yelled.