Find him!

(FUCK FUCK IM ACTUALLY DOING THIS IM SO NERVOUS)

3rd p.o.v

It was a sunny day in the (OG) merry,everything was going great until you hear a loud crash come from the kitchen.

"STOP TRYING TO STEAL THE FOOD LUFFY!"
Sanji explained yelling at luffy thats on the ground with sanjis foot on his back.
"BUT IM HUNGRY!"
Luffy complained.
"WAIT UNTIL THE FOOD IS DONE!"
sanji yelled again.
luffy was struggling to get up from the ground while sanjis foot was on his back full strength,just then you hear someone yell something to the crew from outside.
"Uh guys! I see an island ahead!"
Usopp yells loud enough for the rest of the crew also in the kitchen to hear.
"ISLAND!"
Luffy yells and immediately gets of the ground and dashed through the door,sanji was a bit shocked that thats what made him get up from his grasp.

Nami was reading a book while the little fight was happening she was getting really annoyed but didn't bother with is rare for her at times,zoro was just sleeping as usual.Nami put the book down and headed to the door, meanwhile she was walking she grabbed zoro and dragged him. Sanji was already at the deck.

"Where about to hit shore!" Usopp says to the crew while looking where the island is.
"It looks like a small island" nami says looking at the island.
"Maybe we can restock on food if there's a village"
"Also with supplies!"

Soon enough they hit shore and set off to find a village.

"See anything usopp?" Nami trying to see something herself.
"Hey look over there! A small village!"Usopp says
"Alright let's go" sanjis says unsure that something is wrong.Nami stops at her tracks and says
"I feel like something is missing"
"Agreed sounds to quite.."
zoro unsure what is is.
Everyone goes quite, and then knew exactly what was missing.
"LUFFY!!"
Everyone screams almost loud enough for the whole island to hear.

Soon enough they starting looking for the lost boy which is surprising that someone else didn't get lost.

They were following a straight path then some green haired guy goes the opposite way, Usopp was the only one to notice.
"THATS THE WRONG WAY ZORO!"
"I-I KNEW THAT!"
Usopp just sighed and face plamed himself and said.
"Just go in front of me,better then you in the back."
"What's that supposed to mean?!"
"Just keep walking!"

In the forest where the rest of the crew was they knew something was wrong. Normally they would probably hear laughing, giggling, screaming, or a stomach growling for food, but there wasn't any noise. They got worried that either the raven haired boy got hurt or worse, they are pretty perceptive over there innocent little captain, but they let there guard down for one second and he was gone.

( so idk if I did bad but you tell me, please, anyways I'm liking it so far I think but not as good at other storys but oh well🤷‍♀️.
512 words)