Everyone is what?!

Sanji was the first one to wake up,he felt weird and weak for some reason. He got up and looked around, he fell down from shock after he has seen.
"What the hell happened to everyone?!"
Sanji thought.
"Why is the whole crew kids?!"
Sanji was so shocked and didn't know what to do. He picked himself up and looked at himself, it brought some old memories he didn't want to remember..but he let it slide off not wanting to think of it.

"Ugh this feeling is so weird! I don't want to be a kid again!"
Sanji thought to himself again,until he noticed that nami was waking up.

Nami felt weird and weak just like sanji felt, but then immediately got up knowing this body anywhere. She got off the ground and looked around to see if anyone else was up and saw sanji looking at her worried.

"WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"
Nami screamed at sanji with little tears in her eyes.

"I woke up like this too..I don't like this either, but-"
Sanji caught of by nami falling on her behind and started crying not wanting to be like this ever again.

Sanji went over to nami to try to make her feel better. The tears started to stop and started talking to sanji while looking at the ground still.
"How did this happen..."
"I was trying to figure that out until you woke up,the rest of the crew are kids to.."
Nami finally look up to see the crew. She look at Usopp and then zoro which was right next to luffy.
She was a looking at zoro with that jealously look, same with sanji but strach it off, it wasn't the time for that. She look at luffy again but was a bit confused.

"How come luffy has bandages all over his body?"
Nami said worried.

"I wondered that too when I first saw him too.."
Nami then quickly looked at her shoulder and was shocked, tears started to come again. She was shaking a bit. She wanted to sob but didn't do it, then she grabbed her shoulder hard.

"Nami whats wrong?!"
Sanji said really worried about her. And nami started shaking a bit and stuttering.

"M-my tattoo i-is b-back.."
She said shaking.

Sanji search for something to cover it with, and pulled out some bandages. He had no clue where is came from but he didn't question it.
He quickly started to wrap the bandages around Nami's shoulder that had arlongs tattoo.

"There, just don't think about it."
Sanji said to nami trying to calm her down.

"T-thank you sanji."
"Anything for you Nami-swan!"
Snaji said to nami with hearts in his eyes.

Zoro was waking up and wondered why he felt so weak for some reason. He picked himself up and look at at sanji and nami with a blank face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"
Zoro was shocked at the sight and then he looked at himself, he had no words.

"Clam down moss head! Your going to wake luffy up!"
Sanji said to zoro which looked down to see luffy right by his feet, he blushed a little bit but then looked away to not make the blush more noticeable.

"Have any idea what happened? Pretty sure you where the last one to pass out."
Snaji explains.

"Well if you weren't so stupid you would have realized it was some sort of gas!"
Zoro stepped away from luffy and head tords snaji and snaji went tords zoro.

"Well what kind of gas turns you into kids then?!"
"Gas can do anything!"
"Anything my ass!"
"You two shut UP!"
Nami yelled at the two boys yelling at each other and head budded them together causing them to fall.

"We have no time to be fighting right now!"
"What the hell nami?!"
"Oh nami-swan your so hot when your mad!"
"Creep.."
"WATCHA SAID MOSS HEAD?!"
"YOU HEARD ME ERO-COOK!"
The two boys got up and started to fight again meanwhile nami just sighed and went to usopps sleeping body. He was dead asleep and nami interrupted his 'peaceful' dreaming'.

"WAKE UP"
Nami smacked usopp in the head making sure he's gonna wake up.

"IM AWAKE!"
Usopp sprang up and looked around tierd.
First he saw nami looking at him and then two screaming boys fighting with each other and a peaceful sleeping boy on the ground.
His face had no expression, he was blank.
"WHY IS EVERYONE KIDS?!"
"WERE TRYING TO FIGURE THAT OUT!"
Nami and usopp yell.

After everyone was up expect luffy everyone was trying to figure out who's gonna wake up the raven haired boy. Everyone was just staring at him with a bit blush. He's to cute not to.

"So..who's gonna do it"
"Do we have to? He's just to cute to wake up"
"Maybe we just wait for him to wake up?"
"But we need to discuss this"
"He won't even pay attention, just let him sleep and we will just talk with out him"
"Your not wrong"

The crew discussed and then they heard a little groan come from luffy and everyone immediately looked at him and saw that he was waking up. They immediately stepped away to not seem like creeps that were watching there captain sleep, they were all blushing due to that little groan he made, not creepy..right?

He woke up with tierd eyes and sat up to look at his surroundings and he saw his kid crew pretending to mind there own business. He didn't know there were pretending, heck he didn't even know that was his crew.

"Why is there little kids here?"
Luffy questioned and the crew looked at him with a 'really face'.
"WERE YOUR CREW LUFFY!"

"HUUHHHHH?!"