The gas

It was pretty weird not hearing loud noises or laughing, its weird being so quiet and kinda awkward for the crew always yelling at luffy to be quiet or something they fell uneasy like this until they found him.

"Where did that idiot go?!"
nami said worried and angry at the same time.
"Uh guys.."
Usopp tried to tell the crew something.
"Hey look over there!"
sanji says looking off to the distance.
"Guys!"
Usopp tried again.
"I see someone, I think its luffy!"
sanji starts going tords the way he saw the boy.
"GUYS!"
this time usopp finally got the attention of the crew.
"What Usopp?I think we just found luffy what now?"
Zoro complains.
"Don't you feel or smell anything weird??"
The crew sniffs and does smell something off.
"Doesn't matter let's go!"
sanji just running were he saw the boy. Nami was right behind him and at there surprised they see a sleeping boy that has a nose bubble sleeping peacefully.
"Dammit luffy! You scared the hell out of all of us-"
Before he could finish he passed out. "Sanji!"
nami yelled but then she realized her seroundings and realized it was a bit foggy and with a purple tint,right after sanji passed out so did she a few seconds later.

Usopp and zoro were a bit behind but did catch up to them and see that half there crew is passed out.
"NO THE HALF OF THE CREW HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT!WHERE DOOMED!"
Usopp yells and sooner or later he passed out in a couple seconds.

Zoro looks around and trys not to breath in the air around him looking down at the crew passed out in front of him. Then he realized it was some sort of gas.
"Gas?..sleeping gas?.."
zoro was running out of breath so he gave up and needed air. He inhaled the gas and passed out right next to luffy.

Everyone was passed out or knocked out,the crew was dead asleep on the ground and nothing really happened until some wired white steam started coming of the whole crew. After the steam was gone everyone looked a bit..different.