Day 2

Namis p.o.v

I wake up to see a cloudy sky which isn't a good sign,I sit up and see I'm the first one to wake up.

"Looks like we're still not back to normal,how long is this gonna last? "

I pick myself up and to see the crew isn't back to normal either, I look at luffy making sure he isn't sleeping with anyone else.

"Awwwhh he's so cute when he sleeps!"
I thought to myself then went to a near river and splashed some water on my face then I looked around the forest because I never really got to explore it.

"Oh wow I never realized how pretty this forest is, and how big and tall everything is.
God it feels wired being little again."
I keep walking through the woods then I thought about the sky.

"What are we going to do if it rains? Hopefully it just passes us. Maybe we can build some sort of shelter? "

I think to myself then head back to our camp to see if everyone woke up already. When I got close I smell something cooking.
"Ooo~ that smells good! Seems like sanji is awake then."

When I got to camp I see sanji cooking, zoro still sleeping,usopp putting stuff on zoros face, and luffy also putting stuff on zoros face. And what sort of stuff? Like insects,leafs,wood, all the stuff I thought it was funny so I giggled, then sanji noticed me.

"Heyy nami-swan! How'd you sleep~?"

"I slept good thanks for asking. "

"Hehe..hey guys look!"

I turn my head to see usopp whispering to us, so me and sanji turned our heads to see zoros face filled with stuff like bugs and sticks in is hair and some left over burnt wood ash on his face. I tried to hold in my laugh same with sanji we both wanted to laugh in fact all of us did but we couldn't because we didn't want to wake him up. But sadly the fun ended when we heard him wake up we immediately looked away to not seem suspicious. Sanji went back to cooking I looked at him cook, usopp ran and climb a small tree, luffy..just being luffy couldn't keep his laugh he busted out laughing which made me laugh a little bit but kept silent.

"Huh..whats this on my face--- EH?!"

"HAHAHAH"

zoro immediately sat up and all the stuff fell of expect the ash. He looked at luffy and said.
"DID YOU DO THIS?!"

luffy still laughing he pointed were usopp was and usopp got scared.
"HEY LUFFY DONT..IT WASN'T ME IT WAS HIM!"

Zoro then picked himself up and walked over to luffy then wacked him in the head.
"OWW"

"Hey leave him be."
Sanji glared at zoro.

"Tch, I'm going to wash of my face."

"Dont get lost!"
Luffy yelled still laughing.

"Im not!"

I giggled but then sat down then laid on my back to look at the sky .
"The clouds still seem dark."

Then I feel something close by so I turned to see luffy right next to me looking at the sky as well.

"What if it rains? What are we gonna do nami?"
Luffy asks me then turned to look at me I then blush so I quickly look at the sky again to see were the clouds are heading.
"I-if were lucky enough the rain might  just miss us by the look of it."

"Oh okay!"
Luffy said then looked back up.

I sighed then remembered about zoro.
"Hey shouldn't zoro be back by now?"
I ask to the crew still here.