1

"I'm very sorry! UA has no male uniforms in your size and we're currently trying to get it delivered!" One of the teachers said. He didn't expect so many people to get in UA! It was double the size of the previous years, the last time they had this many students was a few decades ago.

"That's fine, I can wait," Todoroki said monotonously. "Unfortunately...You're not allowed in UA without a uniform..." Endeavor grunts hearing that, not being able to go to school just because of a uniform? Stupid.

"Give him a female's uniform. We'll take the male one when it comes." The teacher looks shocked when he heard Endeavor, so was Todoroki who was trying to keep a calm complexion. "S-sir, are you sure?" The teacher asks, confirming if he heard Endeavor correctly. "Yes. Now go give him his uniform."

And that's how Todoroki's first day of class was going to be,

His sister tied a mini pigtail on his hair and gave him tinted chapstick, for him to look a bit more feminine in case people made fun of him for cross-dressing. And there he was, in a skirt and pigtails with tinted chapstick standing in the courtyard. He made no complaints since he needed to go to UA, and prove to his father that he can win, without using his other side.

Class 1-A, he's going to spend his first shameful week dressing like a female. It wasn't like Todoroki didn't support cross-dressing, it just wasn't his thing.

The classroom started filling up with people, some of the faces that he recognized from the entrance exams were here. A blonde man stomped his way to Todoroki and sat down behind him, and a redhead soon followed. Todoroki shifted around in his seat feeling uncomfortable in the skirt.

Note to self: Wear protection pants

He couldn't man spread or else he'll end up exposing himself, and if he sits with his legs together... yeah that shits uncomfortable

"Hey, Halfie! Stop moving around!" The blonde yelled.

Halfie? Was that supposed to be him? He is dual-colored after all.

"You mean m—." Todoroki cuts himself off seeing the blonde scanning him. He chose to shut up and not engage with this man any further. He could hear the redhead laughing in the background and introducing himself to the blonde. Looks like he chose a bad seat, he didn't want to be bothered by people. Todoroki got up and went to sit at a different seat. "Tch." The blonde looked away from him and started staring out the window ignoring the red head's chitchat.

"Tch, why are the girls here soo flat!" A tiny guy with purple hair said after looking at Todoroki. He was offended at first but then remembered that he was a guy.

It was time to evaluate their skills, the Blonde guy, who he learned was called Bakugo, threw the ball with confidence. It flew 700 meters which was a lot. Todoroki felt a competitive spirit rise in him and tried to throw the ball close to him.

It was 2 meters further than Bakugo. He looked back at Bakugo almost smug.

After that, he tried surpassing him in every evaluation. He felt bad for the freckled faced boy who scored the least on every test. Truth to be told, this skirt wasn't that bad. It's just a piece of cloth that has an opening on the bottom.

A Little sketch I made hehe