Puppies S.J

Your POV
Scarlett was having a special interview where she gets to have puppies around her but of course she hasn't seen it yet. She's currently in front of the camera, and while I was scouting around, I managed to catch them bringing in the puppies. I internally awed when they were carrying the puppies, they looked so cute!

They brought the puppies in front of the camera and at first, they were just around the interviewer but Scarlett picked one up. A smile creeped onto my face seeing how happy she was, giggling. But that smile soon turned into a frown when the dog was all over her. The dog was licking all over her face, jumping on her while Scarlett ran her hand through their fur. This irked me a lot as Scarlett's attention was all on the dog and I turned on my heels and left the studio.

Scarlett POV
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Y/N leaving the studio. She usually loves to stay until the end to watch the unedited scenes so I was surprised she left. I shook the thought out of my head and concentrated on the interview though most of it was on the puppies. I let them nibble on my hands as I listened to the interviewer's questions. Overall, it was a really light-hearted interview, but until the end, Y/N was nowhere to be seen.

"Have you seen Y/N?" I asked one of the staff.

"The last time I saw Ms Y/L/N, she was in her car."

I thanked the staff and left to find her. "Why did you leave halfway?" I said as I got into her car. "I thought you like to stay till the end."

"Yeah, but not when you're carrying, hugging the puppies. Repeating how cute and adorable they are." She crossed her arms and huffed.

"Aww, are you jealous?"

"Yeah, I can't believe my first jealousy is not from a human, but from a dog!" I chuckled, she doesn't know it but she looked adorable here being angry. That's the thing I love about her, being straightforward about things that people usually hide.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Come on, let's go."

"Where?"

"Home. Or do you prefer me going back to the puppies?" I acted as if I was stepping out of the car.

"Nonono." She reached over and pulled me back. "We'll go, we'll go."

"You know I love you right?" 

"I don't know. You just have to say it more often." Y/N said cheekily.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." I repeated.

"I love you too."

Written on 2/10/2021
Posted on 11/12/2021