Ignored (switched) N.R

Not related to the previous one.

Natasha POV
I was feeling a little stressed from all the missions lately and I decided to take a page from Y/N's book and play a prank on her. I was going to ignore Y/N all day. It starts out early in the morning with me leaving for my morning training which I usually do. This time, I ended my training slightly early and pulled out my phone to check the CCTV which I hacked the day before. Y/N would always come to check on me when I was training and today was no exception. I could see her walking down the hallway happily and I felt a little bad.

I timed it perfectly and walked out as she entered the training room. "Nat? You're done so early?" I remained quiet and left to use the shower. I could hear her calling out my name behind the door as I showered. I took my time to shower and even stayed a while longer before heading out. "Nat? Are you okay? Do you need some time alone?"

My heart clenched, she knew I liked my space and preferred to be left alone when things are high. It broke my heart playing this prank on her but I placed the towel back and walked out. I could hear her sigh as I closed the door behind me.

Your POV
Nat didn't give me any indication of wanting to be left alone this time so I didn't know what to do. Should I still approach her or give her space? I felt lost without Nat... I walked over to Wanda in a daze. "I need help."

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She looked at me in shock after seeing my expression.

"Yeah, I just wanted to be around someone."

"Where's Nat?" Wanda looked around for her.

"She needed space. She's a bit stressed I guess."

Natasha POV
I went to the rooftop where I knew Y/N wouldn't find me. I took out my phone and looked through the CCTV again. After I left, she went to find Wanda. That's nice, I wouldn't want her to be alone as well.

I stayed on the roof and looked at my phone the entire time as if I was watching a movie or doing a stakeout. Thank goodness it wasn't winter or I'll be freezing my ass here. After a while, Wanda left, leaving Y/N alone. I should have picked a better day for this prank, not when the compound was mostly empty with most of us out doing missions.

I swiped to see where Wanda went, let's just say, she's the fuel for the robot. I went back to look at Y/N walking back to the living room with her blanket. She covered her entire body with the blanket and laid on the couch.

"Why doesn't she lie on the bed instead?"

After a while, I start to feel really bad for leaving Y/N alone for such a long time. I went back down to the living room and tapped on what I am guessing is her shoulder. She peeked out the blanket and my eyes widened seeing she went to sleep crying.

"Nat? You're back?" She croaked out.

"I never left. I was seeing you through the CCTV. It was a prank. I never meant to leave you alone."

"I don't know..." she started crying again. "You never said anything so I wasn't sure if it was because of me."

"It's never because of you." I went under her blanket and hugged her. I knew how her blanket gave her security. "Why didn't you sleep in the bed though?"

"I thought if you wanted space, you can have it." Y/N said through her sniffling. I sighed, even though she was feeling down, she still thought of others first.

I hugged her even closer. "You're the best girlfriend anyone can ask for. I don't even know how I got you."

"Naturally." A smile spreads across her face. "There was nothing to be done. We were meant to be together."

"That's right. I love you."

"Love you too"

Written on 12/10/2021
Posted on 12/10/2021

This and the previous chapter wasn't supposed to come out so early. It was planned to come out two months later but it's okay.

@Wandanatswife3 Thanks for replying :)