Too comfortable pt2 N.R

Requested (11)

Your POV
"Yelena! Stop buying mac and cheese!" I screamed when I saw the pantry stocked up with her boxes. I had to squeeze all my supplies into one shelf while hers was neatly stacked, displaying her precious mac and cheese.

Her footsteps can be heard running down the stairs and she stopped in front of me by jumping on one foot. "They are my life..." Yelena said dramatically as she spreaded her arms across the shelf, shielding her valuable item in front of me.

"Yeah yeah." I shoved her out of the way and continued finding space to place my chips and bread.

After the whole ordeal at the dock, I was captured by SHIELD. Things were relaxing there, they treated you properly, like how one would to a criminal with all the interrogations. They would grill me with all the scenarios that they thought were right but I would just sit there and listen to them without talking. Never once did I see the Black Widow again.

For someone who was on the run, it was really nice. Food and shelter was provided.

But all changed when someone broke in. Alarms were ringing but I laid there not caring about it until they stopped in front of my cell. I was brought out against my will and soon found myself going up to the sky due to the pressure in my ears.

Life turned 180 degrees there, it was training and training over and over again until you lost your consciousness. There were times I wished I would just drop dead and be free of the burden.

But Yelena rescued me along with all the other widows and through our interaction, we rented a house together and became housemates.

"Oh by the way, my sister is coming over later." She announced suddenly as she took a box of mac and cheese and made her way towards the kitchen.

"What? Why are you telling me this now?" My head snapped to hers.

"We hardly have the time to meet and on different schedules, so it's always impromptu." She said without looking at me as she poured the water in the pot.

I hummed without thinking too much and closed the door.

Yelena was just about to serve the mac and cheese when the front door opened. "Lena!" A femine voice rang.

"In the kitchen!" She shouted.

A figure walking came into sight as she rounded the corner and into the kitchen. The familiar redhead stood in front of me in her casual clothes and I recognised her instantly. The chair screeched on the floor as I stood up and pointed at her. "You!"

I couldn't find any more words to speak but shook my head. "What are you doing here?" She spoke.

"Clearly you all knew each other." Yelena placed down her fork and her eyes darted between us.

"I'm sorry you have such a sister." I said as I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the house.

Yelena POV
The sound of the door slammed brought us out of our trance and Nat sighed before sitting opposite me where Y/N had occupied earlier. "What's your history with Y/N?"

She sighed again before telling me how they met, how she was tasked to bring her back to SHIELD but she couldn't do it. So she decided to let her stay where she was as long as possible until SHIELD decides to divert their attention elsewhere.

"I didn't know they were tracking me, Lena. Really, you have to believe me." She confessed. I silently offered her mac and cheese but she shook her head. "How did she hide under the radar for so long?"