Chapter 33

I feel like a movie character. The dancing lights around me. The loud bass pumping. Only me and Noah even though the room is filled with people. My arms around his neck. My body pressed against his. Moving to the music together. It's hot and I'm probably sweating but in this moment I don't care.

This situation is sooo awkward. Noah and I are sitting beside each other in the cab he called for us. I still don't know what the plan for tonight is going to be but I hope it's not going to stay this awkward. After half an hour of this weird quietness the cab driver stops downtown miami in a pretty quiet street.

"Please tell me you aren't trying to kill me.", I blurr out my first thought.

Noah looks at me and starts laughing at me. Which makes me frown like this thought is so strange.

"Of course not... let's get going livi.", he winks at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me with him.

"Wait were are we even going?"

"You'll know when we arrive.", I roll my eyes at him and keep quiet while following him. I regret saying yes to this...

A few people pass by an at least five times people greet Noah like he's well known here. Which I personally find strange because how likely it is to meet someone in a huge city like Miami. That's just what I think but I don't ask Noah about it because he wouldn't answer anyway.

We're still in a pretty quiet area without any restaurants or clubs. I'm so happy to wear my boots and not heels because we walk quite a while. In my eyes at least. Moving around and walking isn't just for my lazy ass.

"That's it." I come to an halt beside Noah who is looking at a rather shady looking house.

"Um what exactly?", I question making him laugh.

"You'll see...", he takes my hand as I whine and opens the door with a key he must have had in his pocket or something. We find ourself in the entrance of a house that must contain multiple apartments. I hesitantly follow Noah to the staircase but instead of going up he leads me down in the basement. Okay he definitely is going to kill me.

When we reach the basement we stand infront of a big black door that gives me bunker vibes. Wtf are we doing here and what is this?

Like always Noah isn't telling me a thing instead he walks close to the door and knocks exactly five times. He takes a step back and we wait a few seconds in complete silence before the door suddenly swings open.

I admit that I got so scared for a second that jumped back and screamed. But only a small scream... Which of course made Noah laugh like the idiot he is but pulls me in his arms to calm me a bit at the same time.

Behind the door two really large men come in view. They're wearing dark suites and I assume they must be some kind of bodyguards. As they look at Noah one of them starts grinning.

"So that's your bitch. What a cute little thing.", he than says.

"Excuse me what did you just say!", I free myself from Noah ready to jump this disgusting pic but before I can actually reach him Noah slings his arms around my waist.

"Olivia he's just joking!", he whispers in my ear as I'm pulled against him.

"Teen romance how cute. Are you coming in or what?", the voice of the man who called me Noahs bitch a minute ago pulls me out of my trance. I mean being pressed flush to Noah is making me forget everything else.

Noah clears his throat and pulls me with him not letting go of my waist. As we make our way past the two men I give them my 'I hate you' look which only earns me a grin of one of them. We come in a big hallway that opens up to a huge and I mean huge room that's full of people. Music is blasting and a lot of people are dancing. This must be some kind of underground club.

Second chancesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें