Chapter four---The realisation

Site 295     January.7th.2091

The SCP Foundation had successfully managed to launch five satellites into space in the Special Region.

The site director was then given the picture of the entire world.

And it shocked him.

(The continent of Falmart is different from the anime because of the plot

(The continent of Falmart is different from the anime because of the plot.)

"Why is Japan here! Don't tell me that a displacement in space and time had occurred. I want you to zoom in on Japan. Just to confirm that it is modern Japan."

"Yes, sir."

Later...

"Sir, here is the photo. The Tokyo in this image is almost identical to Tokyo in 2020 but without the quarantine stations that are used to house people who were infected with Covid-19. It seems like the Covid-19 pandemic didn't happen on their world and they some how got transferred into this world."

"We will have to inform the 05-council of this."

"Yes, sir."

"And also get our navy to be stationed at our newly built sites on these uninhabited islands. It is great that we can get the parts of these ships and submarines to the other side of the gate quickly enough and rebuild them."

"Because we will have to make contact soon."

"Last but not least, order our troops to capture the city of Rondel. We can't let this city and its information fall into the hands of the other factions." 

(Hello! I know that this chapter is short and I did say that there will be no updates until at least November.7th but I decided to make this chapter to let you know what will come next. You can type some of your suggestions in the comment section below. Have a nice day!)