Chapter seven---The fall of Rondel

Soldiers of the SCP Foundations are closing in on the city of Rondel. They did not tell the other factions about this and are doing this on their own. Foundation's fighter jets fly overhead, taking out key defences while keeping the libraries and civilian infrastructures intact so the troops on the ground can get the books and the information.

"Open fire!" An officer shouted as laser artilleries opened fire. These artilleries fires continuously, only stopping when they need to change their targets. Everything in Foundation's military are nuclear powered. So they have almost unlimited power.

The laser artilleries destroyed all of the walls, and Foundation's tanks rolled over the rubbles of what used to be a wall. These tanks took care of large groups of soldiers before the foot soldiers came in to finish them off.

One soldier is trying to convince a group of mages to surrender but one of them created a fireball but before he can fire it, another soldier fired his laser gun and killed him. The mages, who are now terrified, surrendered after that display of power.

The imperials retreated to the academy and abandoned the massive library with all of its information in it. The soldiers of the SCP Foundation called in a small airstrike to target the remaining groups of imperials and rushed in to capture the students and the school library as well.

When the other factions heard about this. They were disappointed that they can't get a share of this information but a few days later, the commanding officer of the base received a few books about magic with a letter saying that the SCP Foundation hopes for a good relationship with Fallout America.