Steve Drowns You

Unedited from 2018

Unedited from 2018.

Steve pranks you... 

WARNINGS: This is supposed to be a prank between two partners, and not abuse. Please do not take this the wrong way! It was also a requested short. 

***

Your bare body pruned up from being in the bathtub for so long, that you couldn't even be bothered to get out. It wasn't like you had anything to do today anyways.

You were so relaxed for once, it was a Sunday afternoon so there was no work, and nothing else you had to tend too. The water had turned cold a while ago, yet you didn't mind it.

You sunk down below the water's surface, holding your breath for as long as you possibly could manage. You didn't notice the shadow casting over you, until you were about to resurface for some air.

As your head backed up, it got shoved back down again. You wailed only to inhale even more water, and your body splashed around violently for all of five seconds, until the hand released from the top of your head.

You launched up straight away, gasping for air, and coughed up water into the tub. You sat there for a beat in shock, spitting out any remaining water.

You paused when you saw a brunette rodent, standing above you, as he roared in laughter. He must've thought it was the funniest thing he's ever done in his life by the way he laughed.

"Don't you ever do that again." you snarled at Steve, flicking water up at him, but he moved out of the way just in time.

"Nice try kiddo!" he cackles, before you grab him and throw him into the bathtub with you.