Girls Day?

I woke up at 6 A.M. to see Taehyung sleeping silently on his side. He's hugging a pillow kept beside him.

I turned around and faced him. Indeed he looks like an angel. He is such a baby when he sleeps, but turns into a fine man when he's awake.

The duality of this man has my heart screaming. Though seeing him sleep so soundlessly and peacefully, gives me some sort of beautiful feeling inside.

He's my man, isn't he?

I smiled as I glanced at him for the last time before getting up to get fresh and take a bath.

After I was done It was 6:35 A.M. already. I can take my time to cook...

I went to the kitchen to cook for him.

After a while I checked the time and it was 6:55 Already.

I should wake Taehyung up. He might take long to get ready....

I went to our room and started waking him up.

"Taehyung ssi. Get up it's 7."

"Hmmmm" he said in a deep voice and turned his face to the other side.

"Taehyung, Come on you'll get late." I said purposely to see if he's gonna react on me not adding a 'ssi' but he didn't.

"Hm." he spoke again and sat up on the bed with a pout on his face.

Aish this man is a baby.

"I'm gonna go continue cooking okay? Get ready quick and come downstairs." I said as he nodded with his eyes closed.

I want to ruffle his hairs. But I can't. It'd be awkward since there are changes he won't like it. Aish. Anyways.

I walked back to kitchen and continued cooking. After sometime I saw taehyung coming down.

It was 7:49A.M. already, but I was done cooking.

“Y/n?” I heard taehyung say as I was taking out plates for us.

“hm?” I said. Aish why is it so up in the sky??

Wait! Am i too short or is it too high?

“Can you please tie it for me?” He said. I looked back at him to see him with a tie in his hands. The two buttons of his shirt were undone. Oh my.

I quickly turned my gaze to my front.

I got the plates and put them on the counter as I walked toward him.

I wrapped the tie around his neck lifting my ankle since he was much taller than me.

Yes I'm short. So what?

I was tying his tie when I felt his eyes on me. I looked up at him and then back down.

“Done.” I said smiling at him.

He patted my head and smiled back while mumbling a ‘Thankyou’.

I nodded and quickly ran away from there.

Pft why is this man like this? Who gave him the right to be so adorable. Oh my heart can not!

(Author POV)

Taehyung smiled seeing his wife walking away with shyness.

He walked to the table as well while shaking his head at her cuteness.

he secretly smiled seeing her serving a plate for herself as well. He felt like she didn't want to eat with her but seeing it isn't like that make him happy.