Day Two

“Are you ready?” Taehyung asked me.

“Yep. Let's go.” I said coming out of the bathroom after getting dressed.

He nodded walking out of the room as I followed him as well.

We were now going to have our breakfast first. It's 11 A.M. I let him sleep today. I mean it's a vacation so why not? I should let him rest.

We sat down on a table as a waitress came over our table to get our orders.

“What would you like sir?” She asked him.

“Two pasta with cola.” He ordered as she flirted with him.

“Anything else you would like sir?” she asked him as he shook his head turning to me.

“You can ask my wife if she wants something.” He said making me almost snort infront of her. Pft my man is already married sis.

“Do you want something?” She asked with a annoyed face.

“can you instead bring one fruit juice and one cola?” I said.

“Ok.” she said and walked away. Taehyung looked at my face as I did the same. But just as I turned to look at him he turned his face to the other side.

After Taehyung and I were done eating. The same waitress came back again.

“Did you enjoying the food sir?” she asked him passing the bill to him.

“Yes thank you.” he said politely as he paid the bill. She handed him a slip though. I wonder what it has.

I saw Taehyung looking on slip as I could see some numbers on it from the back. Did she gave him her number? Infront of me? His wife?

I saw Taehyung taking the slip and standing up smirking as she smirked as well. I stood up. Is he happy about this?

“Don't ever dare try this with me again if you don't want to lose your job.” he said as the waitress' smirk was dropped down.

“Let's go.” He said looking at me with a straight face again. He just rejected her infront of me.

I saw him quickly leaving from there after throwing the piece of paper in her feets. I ran toward him to keep up with his pace but he eventually slowed down seeing me struggling.

I kept walking beside him as I felt his hand brushed against mine. I decided to ignore it and not think much but not until he held my hand in his.

He held my hand tight, not tight enough for it hurt, as I looked to him walking with a serious face.

Is he mad about that waitress ?

He's such a cute baby.

I intertwined our fingers as I looked down shyly and walked quietly. Surprisingly he didn't say anything he was okay with us holding hands like this. But I did noticed his expression softening.

We reached a shop as I noticed nice things in it.

I took taehyung inside as he followed me quietly and didn't say anything. What has gotten him so quiet?

I saw braided bracelets as I instantly wanted to get it for us. They had a couple pair which they quickly showed after seeing us. Pft. We do look like a good couple.

To my surprise Taehyung didnt mind me buying a couple pair. He just paid for it and wore it since I wanted him to, after wearing mine.

After i was done we decided to visit some places. He knew so much about Paris though. He took to so many places as I just decided to follow him and enjoyed a lot.