Together

"Take care..” I spoke in a low tone as I smiled at him Taehyung.

He was leaving to Busan right now.

Everyone wished him a safe journey. I was greeting him lastly.

But everyone left as soon as they were done biding their goodbyes. Well they probably left to give us privacy I guess.

"I will. Take care of yourself okay?" I nodded my head in response as I smiled at him.

I was going to miss him.

"I'll call you everyday don't worry hm?" He said as I nodded again.

"okay." I replied as I leaned in for a hug.

He hugged me back slightly rubbing my back because he understood I was a little emotional.

"Be back soon." I said as he pulled out smiling and nodded his head.

"I will, hun." He patted my head lightly, "I will go now." I nodded my head in reply as he turned around and started walking way.

I waved my hand at him for the last time before he drove his car away.

I walked back inside and started helping eomma (Mrs. Kim) in making breakfast.

After sometime we were done cooking all of us quickly did our breakfast and I left with Taejun to the company.

•{Time skip}•

"noona let's go." Taejun spoke ending jihoon's call.

I nodded my head and walked to my car.

It was 6 P.M. currently and we were heading back home from work.

"We need to get chocolates for her and some things eomma made a list of. She sent those on your number." Taejun spoke making me give him a nod.

"you okay?" He asked me as I smiled at him.

"of course. Anyways is Mingi teaching you everything well?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Yep. Mingi hyung is very amazing." He said laughing.

I smiled, "you seem to be friends with him now."

"yeah. We grew a good bond." I smiled at his reply.

"Did Tae hyung text you?" He asked me making me frown a little but I quickly covered it with a smile.

"um no.. He must be busy." I said as he nodded.

"yeah. Don't worry noona. I'm sure he'll call you soon." He smiled as I did the same.

I parked the call infront of a departmental store and took out my phone to see the list.

There were some fruits and snacks. As well as some girl stuff.. Sanitary pads etc yk?

I decided to just go and get everything alone.

"Taejun ah. Stay here in the car I'll get everything." I said making him look at me

"I'll come with you noona. There must be lots of things" he said but I shook my head.

"no. It's okay. You stay here okay?" I said as he hesitantly nodded.

"um ok.. Call me if you want me to come there." I nodded my head and walked inside.

I walked inside and started getting everything.

After sometime I was and walked to pay for everything as my phone rang.

The cashier took my car and gave it back after payment as I picked up the call and held the bags in my hands walking toward the car.