please read this!

Hello guys!!

I just opened wattpad yesterday and saw that the story has reached 400k.

And this is so overwhelming to me because 400k is obviously not a small number.

I felt happy and grateful when the story reaches 50k, then 100k then it was 200k and then 300k.

But now that I realize it's 400k, I feel kinda nervous.

Of course I feel happy now too but to know that the story I wrote as a rookie and amateur got 400k reads.

It just makes me kinda nervous because sometimes I wonder what kinda impact my story must have had on you guys..

But at the same thing, you guys have given the story good reviews. You have always let me know how much you loved the story and how it made you happy.

Of course, there must be certain situations where the story must have not been very entertaining to you but regardless of that you have always provided me support and appreciation which I am very grateful of.

And so, there had been many messages by you guys, on the message box, in my dms and even in the comment sections that you want me to make another book on this story, continue where I finished the story, like a sequel.

I appreciate that you guys love the book so much.

I have thought about what would be your reactions if I actually continued the book but I think many of you guys would be happy.

But honestly this was a story about how two people fall in love. I wrote nothing but how day by day, all actions made them fall for each other. So I don't really think I can write another book about their lives.

But of course since you guys have loved the book so much. I do want to give you more about them.

I will not be writing another book but I'm making an official statement that for the celebration of the love and support you guys have shown to the book, I will be writing extra epilogues of the story which I will add in this book.

I'm not sure exactly I will be posting those. But they'll be after I finish my exams of course, which ends at the end of March.

So look forward to them I guess. I will try my hardest to give everything in those epilogues.

Thank you so much for your love. Im very grateful of everything.

Thank you so much for the sweet, comforting messages you guys leave for me.

I read them and appreciate them a lot.

Thank you for everything. I love you guys!

+

This reminds me of the time I started writing the book. I was very excited and ready to write the book.

And so now I get so many messages from you guys regarding on how to write a book or how it is discouraging when books don't get reads. But I want to let you guys to know that I started with zero reads as well.

I had no other writer as my friend. So I also didn't know much about everything but what I know now is that you shouldn't worry about things like reads, comments and all.

There are every kind of people in this world. Of course there may be people who can write better than you and people who you can write better than. And obviously there are people who can't write at all.

But that's not what matters. What matters is that you enjoy what you write. That you make sure you keep writing as you do. That you keep going in your own style and not others'.

Because your style is what makes you different from others. Sure millions of people can write but they don't all write like you do or think like you do.

So all you need to do is write as you enjoy and not worry because you're gonna get the views on your own.

Anyways.. Thank you guys for reading the message!!

Much love.
~k.