Day Three

We slowly closed our eyes ready to devour each other's lips for the first time

Just then the doorbell rang as I quickly realized the situations and backed off embarrassingly. Taehyung too cleared his throat as he quickly got up to get our food.

I put the hoodie aside as I started putting the pillows aside.

It was so awkward what were you thinking y/n ah?

We didn't speak much after that we just ate and then we quickly laid down and fell asleep.

•{Time Skip}•

I woke up by the sound of knockings coming from the door. I checked the time in my phone and it was 8:25 A.M. Already.

I looked at my waist to see Taehyung's hand on it. He was hugging me.

He does that when he's asleep. He has a habit of hugging something in his sleep I guess. I gently took his hand off of me and went to the door to see a hotel staff.

"good morning Ma'am. Today is a 50th anniversary so we'll be supplying free food and drinks to everyone for 24 hours. Would you like to order something now or later?" he said smiling.

"Oh congratulations! We'll be ordering our food later..." i said as he nodded.

"Okay mam! Have a good day!" he said bowing.

"Yep thankyou! I hope you have a good day too!" I said as he smiled and turned around.

I closed the door and walked back in to see Taehyung hugging my pillow.

"Taehyung ah. Get up it's 8:30 already." I said.

"Hmm" he said.

"Come on. Wake up." I said as he sat up on the bed.

He looked so cute. He always does. He wakes up with a cute pout that I can not help but want to squish his cheeks or ruffle his hairs.

Today I finally took some courage to ruffle his hairs.

But I quickly did it and took my hand back.

Taehyung didnt react much and kept his eyes close. So I cleared my throat and spoke once again, "come on. I'm gonna take a shower quickly. Get up by then okay."

"hm" he nodded.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. Taehyung was already up.

"I'll take a shower quickly then we can eat." he said and I nodded my head in response.

After a while Taehyung came back all dressed.

"um the hotel is providing room service for 24 hours.." I suddenly informed.

"oh. Do you want to eat the breakfast here?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"Okay. You can go and sit on the bed." he said making me nod.

I sat on the bed using my phone.

Suddenly a notification popped up on the screen.

Bestie🌤❤ :-
How's it going?

You :-
GOOOD. IM MISSING YOU.

Bestie🌤❤:-
Hehe me too. Let's meet after you come back.

You :-
Yeeeep. That's necessary of course.

Bestie🌤❤:-
Take care. Have fun. I gotta go.

You :-
Byee take caree ❤

“who is it?” I heard Taehyung speak.

“Hobi.” I said, putting my phone down, “He just wanted to check up.” He nodded.

“Um the breakfast will be here soon..” he said.

“oh okay.” I smiled at him.

•{Time skip}•

After we were done eating, Taehyung took me to a church.

“It looks beautiful Taehyung.” I stated looking at the beautifully built and decorated church infront of me.

“It's very famous here.” He said smiling.

“You must know a lot about here.” I smiled at him.

He shrugged, “I guess I do...”

Taehyung took me inside as I kept looking here there being amazed. It indeed looks very pretty though, I mean no wonder why it is famous.

I took pictures with Taehyung and kept roaming around.

“People in Paris are so lucky they get to visit it anytime they want.” I said giggling.

“Do you like it that much?” he asked as I kept walking forward while holding his hand and dragging him with me.

“Hm. It's peaceful here.” I said closing my eyes.

“Then I'll bring you back here someday again.. If you want..” He said.

“Really?” I smiled at him, “maybe some day.” I said as he nodded.

After some hours of being dragged around, Taehyung finally took me to a museum. Louvre Museum.

It was one of the best places I have ever been in. And one of the most beautiful places as well.

Paris is so beautiful. But being here with Taehyung makes it even so much more beautiful.

The way Taehyung took take care of me the whole day melted my heart. He was being really gentle with me and I loved it.

After we kept roaming in the museum for hours it was already evening and we were heading back to the hotel.

“Taehyung. Let's go eat ice cream.” I said as he nodded.

“which one do you want?”

“chocolate.” I replied to him.

“okay.” he said and turned to the girl, “Um we would like to have one chocolate and one vanilla ice cream.” he said as the girl nodded giving us the ice creams.

“Did you have a good day?” I asked him as we ate our ice cream.

“hm. Did you?” he asked.

“yep. Thankyou. I really had a lot of fun.” I smiled at him as he just nodded.

“Are you tired?” he asked.

“kind of. Are you?”

“me too.” he said.

After some minutes we came back to our hotel and changed our clothes.

“Y/n ah? Can you order the food?” he said as he took some of his clothes, “I think i should take a hot shower.”

“oh okay. I'll do it.” I said as he nodded.

I ordered our food which was delivered to us quickly.

Taehyung came back from the shower drying his hairs and sat down on the bed.

We ate our dinner and laid down to sleep.

“Goodnight.” he said.

“Good night.” I wish back as we slept on our sides.

I wish Things would be happy like this always. I feel happy with Taehyung.

••••

Not a good chapter was it? I'm sorry I couldn't write a longer chapter.. I've been busy with studies. I don't think I'll be able to post everyday but I'll try to post as much as I can.

Take care everyone! Please give a vote if you like the story and recommend it to your friends too.. Please!

Thank-you!