Chapter 6

Before returning to the bright orange sports car again, Song Yunran pressed the car key.

    When the car lights were on, he caught a glimpse of Qin Ke's eyes in a daze. There would be no other reason, but he must have been fascinated by his luxurious car.

    Thinking that Qin Ke was mostly envious, Song Yunran's vanity was greatly satisfied.

    He temporarily set aside his past grievances and generously stepped aside: "The global limited edition painting, do you like it? Anyway, I'm not in a hurry. If you like it, please see more."

    "No thanks."

    Qin Ke sat in the car decisively, raised his hand and rubbed the end of his eyes, so as to soothe the eyes that had been hurt by the fancy sports car painting.

    Song Yunran opened the door on the other side to sit in, and looked at Qin Ke's gloomy look between his eyebrows by the light from the street light outside the car.

.It seems that the self-esteem of the young actor has been triggered. Although this is not his intention, it is a gain that Qin Ke can clearly feel the gap between the two.

    He raised his lips slightly: "Say the ugly thing first. Since it is a fee-based service, then you should drive the car firmly, or be careful that I deduct your driving fee."

    "Yes." Qin Ke replied lightly, as if he was not worried about the possibility of deductions.

    The two fastened their seat belts, and after the rustling movement in the dim space stopped, the car fell into silence.

    After waiting for more than ten seconds, they turned their heads at the same time, and the same confusion was conveyed in the eyes of each other.

    Song Yunran frowned: "What am I doing?"

    He thought for a moment, thought of a possibility in his own right, and was shocked: "No, you don't have a driver's license either?!"

.Qin Ke looked at him: "...You didn't tell me the address."

    Song Yunran choked, patronizing "drive on behalf of", forgetting this.

    After he took over Xinghe, he moved from his home to an apartment in the city center to live alone. After a little recollection, he said: "Xicheng Upper House, if you don't know where, just set up a navigation."

    Qin Ke didn't say whether he knew, anyway he didn't take out his phone to look at the map.

    He started the vehicle, turned the steering wheel and got out of the parking space, and then asked in a chatty tone: "By the way, what does Mr. Song's phrase "I don't have a driver's license" just now?"

    Song Yunran's face became stiff, and he said impatiently: "Does it have anything to do with you? Shut up and drive your car."

    Qin Ke raised his eyebrows, and shut his mouth graciously.

.In the gap of a few seconds waiting for the railing of the parking lot to be lifted, he raised his eyes and saw in the rearview mirror that Song Yunran looked a little embarrassed in his anger. I saw news about Song Yunran's black face on the Internet.

    At that time, everyone said that Song Yunran was playing big cards when he became popular. Now it seems that Qin Ke feels that the rumors of playing big cards are purely misunderstood.

    Because he is such a character that can't hide things on his face, it has nothing to do with the so-called red or not.

    The suburban roads are extremely smooth in the middle of the night.