Chapter 84

Song Yunran was very experienced once he was born and cooked again.

    He stumbled into the bedroom, lay on the bed, covered the quilt, and prepared for the coming of rebirth.

    Qin Ke reluctantly followed up, sitting on the side of the bed and asked, "Why are you drinking suddenly?"

    Song Yunran didn't want to explain, he counted the stars in Qin Ke's dark eyes, and a sadness of farewell spontaneously in his heart: "When you meet again next time, you definitely don't like me."

    Yes, this time he was not reborn because of awakening, so there is a high probability that Qin Ke, who is the protagonist, will not be affected.

    So no matter where he is reborn in the original work, Qin Ke in the book will not like him.

    The memories of their second life will be erased by fate, and it will take him a lot of effort to make Qin Ke willing to call him father, and bow his head to kiss him tenderly.

.It was too unfair, Song Yunran tightened the quilt and thought depressed, is this also the fate of a tool man?

    Qin Ke touched his head: "Don't talk nonsense. If you are drunk, go to sleep first. When you open your eyes, you will find that I still like you."

    "It's too much! You know I will be born again when I fall asleep, and you persuade me to sleep!"

    Song Yunran was heartbroken and slapped the bed with anger, "Did you have a dog outside!"

    "..."

    "No, do you have a father out there?" Song Yunran scolded angrily, "I don't allow you to have other fathers, or your own father!"

    Qin Ke tightened his thin lips, and he couldn't be the master at this request.

    Moreover, Song Yunran was so drunk this time, why would people who don't drink alcohol drink all of their beer?

.Some accidents must have happened while he was taking a bath.

    It seemed necessary to look at the phone. Thinking about this, he stretched his arm to get the phone that was charging on the bedside table.

    Song Yunran was shocked, he got up to his feet and crashed into Qin Ke's arms like a small cannonball.

    Qin Ke was caught off guard and barely supported the edge of the bed to avoid the tragedy of the two falling to the ground together, but the little animal in his arms did not give up, and stubbornly grabbed the neckline of his bathrobe and refused to let go.

    The bathrobe that had been slightly opened slid down sharply.

    Song Yunran raised his head and said nervously, "Don't look at the phone."

    Qin Ke's breathing was a bit short, and the hot cheeks of the person in his arms were pressed against his chest, and the breath when he was speaking also brushed his skin down, and the slight alcoholic breath slowly climbed up his chest and merged into it. Between every breath of him.

.He tried to keep his mind steady, and asked in a low voice, "I can't even look at it?"

    Song Yunran shook his head frantically and nodded desperately. Until he shook his dizzy head even more confused, he said squishyly: "Don't believe what they said. I didn't do anything I'm sorry for you."

    It sounds more suspicious.

    Qin Ke naturally believed in his Xiao Song, but at the moment he was more suspicious, and Song Yunran had a big brain for some trivial things.