Chapter 8

Assistant Tang had to confirm the contract for the "Happy and White" with the Investment Department. Seeing that Song Yunran hadn't spoken for a long time, he thought that Mr. President had other ideas, so he retired first.

    Song Yunran leaned back in the swivel chair for a few times, and felt that this was not enough after he calmed down. If he allowed these lawless employees to continue, wouldn't he be born again in vain.

    Just as he was thinking about how to build a prestige in the company, suddenly there was a heavy knock on the door.

    Song Yunran: "Come in."

    The door of the heavy president's office was pushed open from the outside, and at the same time, the voice of the uncle of the company door floated in: "You can't go in, Assistant Tang said, Mr. Song is usually very busy, and I have to make an appointment to see him! "

    Song Yunran: "???"

    Really, he doesn't even know what he is up to.

    "He's busy!" .An unfamiliar voice helped shout out what Song Yunran was saying, and said angrily to the uncle doorman, "Busy to calculate my liquidated damages, right?"

    Song Yunran suddenly realized that he knew who was here.

    He got up and walked to the door. He saw the small and thin doorman trying to grab the elbow of a tall young man. Unfortunately, the strength of the two sides was too great, and the doorman was dragged forward, revealing a mask of pain.

    Behind them, Assistant Tang and others who came after hearing the news were yelling and preparing to help.

    The scene was too chaotic, so Song Yunran couldn't bear to look directly at it.

    "What are you doing."

    He knocked on the door with his fingers, and when everyone was quiet, he turned his head to look at the angry young man, "You are the Ark? Are you looking for me? Come in, don't pull and pull outside, like what it looks like."

.Assistant Tang stepped forward quickly: "Mr. Song, just leave this to me."

    "No, anyway, I'm fine now, just listen to what he has to say."

    After speaking, Song Yunran led Fang Zhou into the office, closed the door in the eyes of the crowd or worry or gossip, and then turned to look at their company's most popular artist.

    Ark's appearance is fairly beautiful, and it really can afford the title of a brother in a small company like Galaxy. But there is a bit of rugged simplicity in his Peugeot, it's no wonder that he can only act as a background board in the original work.

    Just for some reason, the state of the Ark seemed a little stiff, as if the anger was a disguise on the surface.

    Song Yunran didn't think much, and took the initiative to speak, "Sit down and talk. Do you want something to drink? I'll let someone in."

.Ark sat on the sofa, remembering and glared at him again: "Don't pretend to be good people here."

    "..."

    I just entertained you courteously. Why did it rise to the point of pretending to be a good person?

    Song Yunran suspected that Ark had been blinded by liquidated damages, and had lost the most basic common sense and distinguishing ability.

    Forget it, there are a few artists who can maintain peace when they hear the liquidated damages. He put himself in the position for a while and felt that he still needs to ask first: "How much does the Legal Department require you to pay?"