Chapter 72

After being quiet for a long time, Assistant Tang suffocated one sentence: "Aren't you going to stop everyone from using CP?"

Song Yunran was embarrassed to be asked about this sentence.

Today is different from the past. He was once regarded as the faint fan of a scourge, but now it has evolved into a little angel who sings the beautiful love between him and Qin Ke.

After thinking about it, he found a high-sounding excuse: "It's better to keep it quiet. You don't know how rebellious the current netizens are. The more they cover their mouths, the louder they shout."

The words are very reasonable, but Assistant Tang's eyes have gradually become numb.

That's not what you said when you deducted my year-end bonus.

Is it just because I am an assistant and not a CP fan? Then I can also sign in.

.He looked at the plausible President Xiao Song, and he stopped talking several times, and the scene became very strange for a time.

Song Yunran looked back at him: "You don't agree with me?"

"...Uh, not really."

Is it just that my year-end bonus can be paid back? Assistant Tang really wanted to ask this question, and was afraid that he would accidentally provoke the president, and even next year's year-end bonus was arranged in advance.

Thinking of this, Assistant Tang's heart was sore.

Leaving aside other petty gains, last year the company made a net profit of 150 million yuan on "Happy and White" alone. Coupled with the signing of many commercial endorsements by Qin Ke, the cash cow at the end of the year, Galaxy finally achieved its first full-year profit.

Song Yunran is a generous and good president. In order to reward everyone for their hard work throughout the year, every employee except Assistant Tang has been given a considerable bonus, even the doorman uncle has not missed it.

.Yesterday the year-end awards were handed out, and Galaxy was filled with a joyous atmosphere, but Assistant Tang only thought they were noisy.

Seeing him hesitating, Song Yunran became more suspicious in his heart.

Is there any loophole in his remarks just now? Or is Assistant Tang complaining about his admiration on the surface?

He recalled what he had done since taking over Xinghe, and finally remembered what he said to Assistant Tang last summer.

This is my fault, Song Yunran deeply reflected.

Assistant Tang is clearly struggling to match him and Qin Ke on the front line, how can he suffer money loss in vain.

It's not too late to make up for it.

Song Yunran asked, "By the way, you didn't get the year-end award, did you?"

Assistant Tang nodded tearfully.

"I will remind them when I look back.".Song Yunran cordially said, "Is it okay to hit you on your card next month?"

That's too good.

The light reappeared in Assistant Tang's eyes, and he was more confident when he left the president's office.

As soon as Assistant Tang regained his self-confidence, He Ziyou called on the back foot as soon as he left.

As Song Yunran's dog-headed strategist, He Ziyou waited at home for a day. He couldn't wait to send a small feedback, and finally couldn't restrain his curiosity and took the initiative to ask about the progress of last night.