Chapter 12

"Happy and White" is a thrifty crew. Even if they got the 20 million invested by Galaxy, they didn't plan to use it for extravagance and waste. Instead, they booked the finale banquet in a home-cooked restaurant opened by local residents.

    In order to accommodate all the members of the crew, the boss deliberately put all the dining tables in the hall, looking at it in two long rows, as if the canteen in the Harry Potter movie has a more grounded and harmonious atmosphere than others.

    Song Yunran and the others came late, and there were three positions left on the front main table.

    The two adjacent ones were obviously prepared for him and Assistant Tang, and the last empty seat was reserved for Qin Ke.

    With a very normal arrangement, Song Yunran didn't feel that there was a problem.

    Unexpectedly, when he was about to walk past amidst one after another of greetings, he saw Assistant Tang sitting on the seat that should have belonged to Qin Ke without squinting his eyes.

.Song Yunran: "?"

    Qin Ke: "?"

    The two looked at each other, with the same confusion on each other's faces, and finally sat side by side in confusion.

    Everyone was there, and the restaurant owner led the waiters filed out.

    In a short while, two rows of long tables were filled with delicious home-cooked dishes. The fragrance evoked people's index fingers, and the surrounding atmosphere suddenly became more lively than before.

    But the excitement is theirs, and Song Yunran only has endless question marks in his heart.

    He absently clipped a piece of cabbage and looked at Assistant Tang from a distance, always feeling that something was wrong with this person.

    Assistant Tang noticed the boss's eyes and looked up and smiled confidently.

    Mr. Song, there are not many visionary assistants like me this year. Remember to raise your salary at the end of the year.

.Song Yunran: "..."

    He turned his face thoughtfully, touched Qin Ke with his elbow, and asked in a low voice, "Do you think Assistant Tang is weird?"

    Qin Ke was taken aback, seeing the clear eyes of the other party staring at him earnestly, completely familiar with him as his own, so he had to put down his chopsticks and guessed: "Perhaps he was motion sick on the road.

    Song Yunran disagreed: "But you see how delicious he is."

    Besides, he never found that Assistant Tang had motion sickness.

    Qin Ke glanced over there subconsciously, and really, had no choice but to guess again: "That's too much work pressure."

    Although being an assistant to the president is not easy...

    But once he considers that Assistant Tang's job is to assist Song Yunran, he thinks that the possibility is doubled.

    Song Yunran: "Ah, maybe it's true."

.In fact, let alone Assistant Tang, even he himself couldn't sleep in the middle of the night yesterday?

    Thinking of this, he was deeply moved, and he did not forget to take the opportunity to educate Qin Ke, "You will learn more from others in the future. No matter how difficult you are in front of you, you must work hard and never back down, remember."