Chapter 63

Near noon, the bus arrived at Hualing Village.

The snow has stopped, and the new snow has covered the heavy snow, like knocking over soft cotton candy on the ground.

The jacket worn on departure can no longer withstand the severe cold in the northeast countryside.

The group put on the thick down jackets provided by the program group, and lined up to wait for the director to announce today's process.

Unexpectedly, the program team did not follow the mental arithmetic rush answer routine of the previous period, but directly announced that they could set off for lunch. In the face of everyone's curious house selection rules, the director mysteriously said that it would be announced later.

No matter how you look at it, it is full of conspiracy.

But in the face of the double crisis of hunger and cold, the six guests chose to temporarily put down the game and went to the farm restaurant in the village.

Lunch happened to be the iron pot fish stew introduced by Lu Jingyi.

.The fish soup stewed by firewood is delicious and thick. The fish meat and tofu covered in the soup are eaten together in the mouth. Although the taste is not exquisite, it is even more unique in the ice and snow environment.

The most amazing thing is the beautiful view of the ice lake and snow-capped mountains from the restaurant.

Lu Jingyi couldn't help being offenders with occupational diseases: "This place has a good scene, and it must be very beautiful when photographed."

Dai Lao agreed: "Why don't you choose the location of your lower movie here?"

"I think, it's a pity that this village is relatively remote," Lu Jingyi shook her head. "The high cost of shooting, I'm afraid investors won't agree."

Song Yunran, who was eating seriously, quickly caught a certain keyword in his ears.

He raised his head and asked, "Director Lu's investment in his new film has been negotiated?"

.Lu Jingyi said: "I haven't started to invest, if Song always is interested, I will ask the assistant to talk to Galaxy?"

"OK."

Song Yunran agreed, and it took a few minutes before he faintly noticed something wrong.

As a well-known female director in the industry, Lu Jingyi's filming skills are naturally beyond doubt.

But in Song Yunran's impression, it seemed that she had never heard of any movie she had in her previous life, which was based in a mountain village in the northeast.

Could this be a project that was aborted in a previous life?

In this way, no one can estimate the final profit of this movie.

Song Yunran slowed down his eating, and after thinking about it for a while, he felt that the current problem shouldn't be big.

It's just a preliminary understanding in the name of the company. As a senior director, Lu Jingyi is definitely more familiar with the issue of investment.

.After lunch, the director appeared again.

The guests diverted their attention from the food, intending to listen to what topic the program group will use to determine their starting order. Song Yunran, the second answer champion of the previous period, is even more gearing up and determined to protect his title of powerhouse.