Chapter 3

I am supper happy by reading your comments specially playanytime6
YagnasainiSohani
Sairat0123 !!

They reached the luxurious cafe and the waiter directed them to the table that was reserved for them. At one side of the table was a glass wall along which water flowed from the opposite side. It was not too secluded nor too obvious. Sai looked around.

"You have a good taste... "She said as she looked around.

"Thanks..." He smiled at her.

"So VC... What are we going to talk...? "she asked enquiring.

"Ammm... I didnt know I had to get an outline done.. " he said playfully which made Sai laugh.

"You are getting a girl out on a coffee... You should have an outline." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oops... My bad! "He said raising his hand in front.🙋🏻‍♂️

"Ammm... So... when did you enter the industry...? "

"Well I am an architect by profession... "

"ARCHITECT... wow... Thats cool..." Sai says getting impressed. "Then how did you enter the world of dreams?"

"Yeah it is a world of dreams... well... During my course we used to design a number of things and once when in a national architect's meet... there was this kind of a fashion show... for those who all could design clothes. One of my friends took part and I modelled for him. There a person spotted me and then through some strange turn of events I ended up at the Kapoors... he offered me this movie... with a big heroine... but then... my heroine..! She was to reject me outright... but then she couldn't resist my charm... " he grinned cheekily at the end.

Sai who until now was listening curiously was suddenly distracted by this and laughed. "Well VC... it was your talents that saved you today..." She said approvingly.

"Ahhaaa Should I take it as a compliment from the beautiful lady... "

"Yeah you may..." she said waving her hand at him arrogantly.

"Thanks a lot... Well... I can't even ask you how you entered the films... "he grinned.

Sai's lips broke into a big smile. "That was a life changing day of my life I must tell you.." she said thoughtfully raising an eyebrow, still smiling widely.

VC burst into laughter. "Life changing? Your life started with it..." he said as he controlled himself. " So. How does it feel to be Sai Joshi...?" he asked curiously.

"You sound like one of those press reporters..." She said backing off and looking at him cheekily.

Virat laughed. " No seriously... You know being born on the sets.. Named after Sai... Growing up in the middle of this 'WORLD OF DREAMS'"

"Hmmm... It does sound like a fairy tail right?" Sai said getting excited as if she too realised it for the first time.

"Well... how to explain... it's wonderful and strange... Having so much that I have got since birth... It sometimes feel like a blessing and sometime like a burden. Burden of responsibilities... I dont know a life out of this world. Its only through my characters that I live a normal life.. But I love this... Sai then and Sai now... " She said with sparkling eyes.

The rest of the evening went smoothly as they had their snacks and Vanilla caffé
latté. Virat came to know a lot about her and felt that she was a great person at heart. Though a bit pompous at times but otherwise she was a really beautiful person. Sai also felt comfortable with him. She didn't know why she was like this with him. Otherwise she doesn't open up to anyone, in fact she hasn't come with anybody on a date.