Chapter 10

The next day all of VC's scenes were with Jiya. He wanted to see Sai but he couldn't find her anywhere. He thought to ask someone but he stopped himself anyone would get suspicious of him, leave anyone, even Sai might get suspicious of him.

VC was reading his script when Jiya came to stand right in front of him excitedly.

"Hiii" she exclaimed.

"Hii.." Virat said returning the smile back.

"So.. Ready for the scene?" She asked him enquiringly.

"Yup... Almost... " he said coolly.

"Before you decide anything else for the day... we are going for a lunch when we would get a break.." she said confidently.

VC looked at her confused about how she had decided that for both of them.

"Well... Do you know we won't be getting that long a break to go anywhere for lunch.." he told her trying to deny the idea. Somehow going somewhere with her made him feel like he would be cheating Sai.

"No no... I have got food from home... We would eat together.." she clarified.

"Ohh great then... " he said not knowing what else to say. He was almost stuck then.

"I am waiting for the scene to start... I am quite prepared today..." she said excitedly as she tried to make him forget what happened the day before.

"Ohh that's great..." VC smiled at her.

They talked to each other with VC joking in between while Jiya laughed at him heartily. The shot also had gone quite well, VC was happy that Jiya didn't hesitate today. Jiya was quite delighted herself.

When they got a break for lunch Jiya and VC sat together to have lunch. The food was good and VC couldn't help but enjoy. He even liked Jiya as he felt she was a sweet girl.

Sai who was now almost searching for VC was getting restless. Even though she had felt Jiya to be a nice girl herself but she still couldnt stand the thought of VC being with her. And not finding any of them was making her worried and angry that her VC could be with that girl.

She was about to turn back to her vanity when she heard a loud laughing sound. She turned towards the source of sound and stood in furious anger as she took in the sight. VC and Jiya were sitting together having food with Jiya laughing hard and even VC was laughing. Looked he had cracked another of his signature jokes. But she had thought those were for her. She had thought that it was her right to hear jokes from VC and laugh her heart out. But here this new girl was having the same time with VC which she used to cherish.

She stomped her feet to where the two were sitting.

"So I can see somebody is having a great time..." She said smiling sarcastically as she looked at VC with dangerous eyes at the same time... VC was delighted to see Sai after the whole day. His eyes had been wandering the whole day to get a glimpse of her.

"Ohh Ma'am.. Please come... Have some food...I got it from home" Jiya said totally unknown to Sai's temper.

"Ohhh Jiya..! I thought I was the one who deserved a THANK YOU from you... But I can see that was clearly not the case..." she said faking a smile and again turned back to VC.

VC felt strange but couldn't understand what exactly she wanted to tell. He looked at her confused.

"It's not at all like that ma'am... I am really grateful to you... It's just I thought you would be busy with your shoots and I thought I might disturb you. " Jiya clarified herself though fearing that Sai took her wrong.