Chapter 6

As they went to bed, again there was no trace of sleep for both of them. Sai remembered VC telling her that he had a crush on her. She felt excited but then a voice inside of her screamed at her- Whats the big deal if he had a crush on her. There might be lot of people who would have a crush on Sai. What's the big difference? And why should she get excited. She couldn't understand why her mind would drift to thinking like that every time. Why every time she would think being with VC.

On the other hand, VC was quite excited. Talking to Sai about his past days made him remember them himself. When he was a teenager and used to drool over Sai he hadn't even imagined that one day he would be sitting with her and talking to her. He laughed at himself. He was even friends with her. The Sai.... But then he remembered her innocent eyes when she had whispered to him about the press. Then the child in her who laughed heartily because of the juice.. and how she was listening to his stories. In a wide eyed amazement. She was an attitude filled egoistic Superstar but somewhere in her was a little girl. He remembered her telling him that she hadn't ever gone to a movie with friends. Hell! she didn't even have any friends, Not now... Not before... Not even in her childhood.. Because she had been a star practically all her life. That was a stunner for VC. Is that little girl trapped in the superstar who has never got a chance to come out. Is she missing that phase of her life. But I am her friend now. And I would make sure she gets what she had missed. VC decided in his heart. He might Love her even though she didn't love him back but that wont stop him from giving Sai those moments of her life which she has a right on.

-----

The next day, Neha called her as she stood near the car to pick her up.

"Hey Neha... Beautiful day right?" she greeted her with a big smile. Neha was taken aback seeing her smiling so hard. She had always been the composed Superstar.

"Yes ma'am.. Quite a bright day.." She replied smiling.

"So.. what do we have today..?. " Say asked hoping she has to be with VC.

"Ma'am today is your shoot with the Virat sir... It's like the Arjun and Anjali would go for a drive and..." Neha explained her the scene.

Sai was happy, her scene was with VC made her feel unusually merry. She didn't know what was so special in that as he is the hero of the film and she would be having scenes with him but still being with VC made her feel special somehow.

Soon they reached the studio. Sai went in for the make up and dress.

.

After sometime they met at the set. There were not much people there as they were busy setting on the other side where the shoot was to take place.

"Hey VC... " she greeted him lovingly.

" Hi ma'am... " he said immediately.

Sai frowned at him again. "I mean to say.. Hi Sai" he repeated it with the same expression and tone of voice again which made Sai laugh.