✨Much awaited Day✨ "3"

Jungkook:yooni stop teasing me please...I'm already having a terrible headache don't make it worse.

Yoongi stopped lauguing and looked ahead of the road concentrating back on driving.

Soooo....
After Yoonkook left from thier apartment yoongi's been teasing his dear bunny. About the lil romantic encounter with the great Kim Taehyung.

Yoongi:Do you remember-

Jungkook:any flashbacks with that alien? Then No I don't remember and don't wanna hear sorry.

Yoongi pouted because he lost an opportunity to tease his kook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shrugged.

Jungkook:what is it?

Yoongi:huh?

Jungkook:what were you saying?

Yoongi:I didn't tell anything kook.

Jungkook:Yooniiii~~

Yoongi chuckled.

Yoongi:Ok ok don't whine. I'll say. He called you bunny first then everyone started calling with that name so he felt possessive and made another name.

Jungkook:and?

Yoongi:Eager are we?

He asked with a smirk.

Jungkook:yooni!!

Yoongi chuckled and said.

Yoongi:Then he kissed you-

Jungkook:WHAT?!!!

Yoongi abruptly stopped his car hearing the scream from the younger made both of them jolt forward but the seatbelts stopped thier moments. Yoongi looked beyond pissed. Jungkook visibly gulped.

Yoongi: Jungkook...!

Jungkook pouted. His hyung called the name "Jungkook" means He pissed off his hyung.

Jungkook:hyung can we stop all this and go to my home and play some overwatch and give some problems to Jae. What's say? Sounds interesting?

He asked with sparkle eyes. Yoongi sighed. What should he do with this bunny hybrid like his tete say.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

TIME SKIP 3 WEEKS🍁🙌
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

WEDDING DAY💗✨🎀🎗️
°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°

Finally the much awaited is here.
YES, THE WEDDING DAY

everyone was busy in the marriage hall,greenroom,asile etc..etc...
But,
Our both grooms was having an internal crisiz.

*Sigh*

Typical Soon to be couples.

With jungkook
_________________

He was prepared by some makeup stylist,hair stylist and dress stylist.
He was excited to look presentable but at the same time nervous. It's a important moment in his life but he's clueless on what'll happen. He tried his level best to block the marrige but that caused more trouble and led him to marry Taehyung in 3 weeks. In his devilish mind he even brought a fake boyfriend and said he'll only marry his boyfriend. Which failed miserably when yoongi knew it and unleashed the truth that his boyfriend which he brought was a fake one and even that boyfriend was married!!
Mr.Jeon was furious because he almost called off his marrige. BECAUSE he loved his son and decided to leave him to his wish. If it wasn't for yoongi,he'd definitely cancel the marriage with Taehyung. Yoongi was like another son of of the Jeon couple he treated them as same.Yoongi's parents were at states settled there. So literally The Jeon couple took care of him. Yoongi said to Junghyun that "appa you should make Kook's marriage as soon as possible or he'll run away"
Yoongi said this beacuse he wanted kook to lead a happy life and be happy.
He trust Taehyung that he'll make his lil bunny boy happy. So he did all of this.
And this made Mr.Jeon think deeply and said to his hyung which is Mr.Kim Daehyun, and made the marriage as soon as possible. So here our Jeon family is getting ready for thier dear Kook's wedding.