✨Love shot✨"11"

After all the agreements and stuffs they both got introduced to the mafia world in the mafia world they met Hobi aka Jung hoseok aka J-hope. He's a very fluffy and bubbly boy. A happy ray of sunshine and his girlfriend amy, which is Jin's sister.
And for the time goes by namjinhopeamy was with Vmin.

After 5 months of them being together due to heavy illnesses SeoJoon died. They all were heartbroken but regained their courage and made his last wish come true.

After 2 year when Taehyung is 19 years and was studying in 1st year in collage he was assigned as the mafia King of Korea and US. Yoongi also joined them later.

Later he completed his studies and gave the US stuffs to hobi and amy.
They(vmin) left with Namjinsuga.

End of flashback.....✨

After saying all this both mens eyes were glossy.

Jungkook:I'm sorry tae it all happened because of me.

Taehyung:hey hey bun nothing happened because of you baby. It's just that fate was destined for me. Mm? So it's okay.

Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook:aa and that one night stands and girlfriend?!

Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung:you know all the rumours were all fake because people saw me in strip clubs and all with chim,for business deals. So they eventually made up all those and that was spreaded in our gang too so that's why Yong got a misunderstanding so my wifey and for the girlfriend thing....
Remember seojoon's Daughter Irene
It's her we are best friends bun.
We went to on a group friends date chim and yooni was late so as a business man paprrazzi took shots and made it as we are dating. Understand?!

Jungkook cutely nodded heart filling up with guilt for doubting his husband.

Jungkook suddenly looked at Taehyung and kissed him.
It was unexpected but tae kissed back.
Jungkook deepened the kiss.

Jungkook:tae....I wanna tell something.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled.

Jungkook:um....I lo-

*BANG*. *BANG*

They heard again gunshots.

Alexa:Boss Jimin's here. Connecting Min Jimin.

Jimin:T..tae can you hear me?!

Taehyung:ChiMMy?!

Jimin:Tae get out from that place we are near you. You guys are surrounded by them take a left and run straight. And you'll see a giant tree we are here.

Taehyung:okay!!

Jungkook:tae?!

Taehyung:koo come.

He said and started running with the love of his life.

Both running for thier lives,aderline is high on thier veins.

They almost reached jimin and yoongi when suddenly a man jumped infront of them. Taekook's eyes went wide. But they maintained thier compusure. Jungkook gulped seeing Taehyung rolled his sleeves up showing his tattooed veiny arms.

Taehyung:you wanna play kitten?

Jungkook & the man:hmm?!

Taehyung groaned

Jungkook:YAA- YOU OLD JERK HE CALLS ME KITTEN NOT YOU

The man:Hey bunny kid I came to kill him not to be called like kitten?