✨Return of the devil✨"25"

Taehyung:WHAT?!
He yelled and turned around just to get be seen my Park Irene waving her hand at Taehyung.
Jungkook flinched at the sudden yell and hissed. He confusedly looked at the direction his husband's eyes went.
His eyes squinted in annoyance seeing a girl waving  her hand at his husband with the biggest smile in her face. Bruhh he won't like that.
He quickly took his phone and clicked the picture of the girl sending it to "Short hyung" and asked him who's it? Beacuse all the people tae know means jimin also know them thats simple logic you see. Taehyung was shocked and surprised but rather some unknown feeling of annoyance? Maybe!
Irene hunged the call and walked towards them. She came near and just jumped on Taehyung if it wasn't for Tae's quick reflexes she'd have been hospitalized. Jungkook hissed at the closeness. They pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other. Jungkook cleared his throat to gain attention and he succeeded in it when tae turned his head towards him.
Taehyung:ah! Koo this is Park Irene
Seojoon's daughter she's a well known lawyer all over the world.

Jungkook:oh? I didn't knew!

Irene's smile dropped but she put on a fake smile and clinged herself to Tae's bicep. Jungkook clicked his tongue in displeasure.

Irene:taetae who's this? Is he your friend?

Taehyung:Irene he's-

Jungkook: oh well Me? I'm Kim Jungkook Mr.Kim Taehyung's one and only husband am also known as Jk. Heir of Jeon Empire.
He said, a victorious smirk plastered on his face.

Irene's smile dropped again-

Irene:You..you got married?

Jungkook didn't really liked that question na na na not liking it

Jungkook:wae? Is that a problem he got married?

Taehyung: yeah? Does that seems a problem to you?

Irene gritted her teeth and chuckled nervously

Irene:haha why would I've? I was just sad.. you didn't called me for my wedding?

"So you can destroy the wedding you lizard head" Jungkook thought in his head gritting his teeth as well

Taehyung:oh it all happened quick i couldn't hold back but marry this beauty beside me.

He said looking at Jungkook with heart eyes. Jungkook blushed and hit his arm.

Irene: btw tae-ah I-

Jungkook:Tae jimin hyung called me the car is outside.

Taehyung:oh okay then let's go come Irene you haven't met others for a long while right so come with us.

Yes!!       Noooooo..!

You already know who's thoughts were these🤌🏻

They three got inside the car and headed back to home.
   ^_________^^_________^^_________^

Meanwhile。◕‿◕。

Jimin:NO FUCKING WAY!!

Yoongi: Jimina keep your heavy ass volume a bit down.

Jimin:YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND JUNGKOOK'S GONNA KILL ME MIN YOONGI!!!

Yoongi: YOU'VE A HUSBAND MIN JIMIN!!

Hoseok: i don't understand how that works.

Amy:hobi shush!

Yoongi: how are you so sure she's gonna ruin everything?

Jimin: you don't understand yooni she still have a thing for tae.

Yoongi: what if she got over him after he's married.