✨"The beginning of the end✨"19"

Everyone's eyes turned towards the cabin door. They saw a black hair peeking through the cabin door-

Jimin gasped realising who's it.

Jimin:You!!! What are you doing here?!

??:awww jimina is that how you welcome your guest?  hmph!! Nevermind my kookie baby called me here.

Taehyung:Bogum hyung?!...

Park bogum's parents were the neighbours of taekook's parents, so yeah they played and grew up kinda together but jimin never liked him, because when he come he'll always steal the star of the show title and not to forget Taehyung and bogum are business partners. He's the C.E.O of Wooga enterprises.

Jungkook squeeled

Jungkook:Gummieee hyungieeee~

Yoonmin:not this shit again!!

Yes both mins don't like kookie's gummie hyung.

Namjoon:bogum?! Wait uncle park bong-cha's son??!

Bogum smiled

Bogum:yes hyung am his son.

Yoongi:why are you here?

Bogum:aish are you couple deaf or what? Told you kookie baby called.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung the same time a teasing smirk on his face.

Gosh Taehyung hated smirks so much right now.

Jungkook:gumie hyung did you bought my gifts i asked you to buy?

Bogum also held that same teasing smirk.

Why the heck are they smiling right now?

Priya:if you're done with your friends shit can you speak to me.

Jungkook gasped

Jungkook:omy ghod Priya I'm sorry but not now I'm a lil busy, Talk to you later.

Everyone chuckled at the sassy bunny.

Bogum:kookie you asked me something that's really hard to buy but still I did get it sweetie pie for you I'll definitely buy the whole world my baby bro.

??:ahem ahem!! You said the same dialogue to me darling but except the baby bro thing.

Jungkook:JUNYEOL HYUNGIE~!!

Bogum:junni why did you show now it was a surprise..!

Ryu Junyeol, Finance of Park Bogum. He's an actor in Korean Film Industry.
He is a kind soul always tolerating his extra hyperactive fiance. it's ok now he's used....

Taehyung:bun stop jumping on everyone.

Jungkook just hufffed

Jungkook:you're just jealous Mr.Kim
C'mon some standard girls coming in my husband's office and saying she's pregnant which is completely okay but not the father giving position to you. Yeah? So won't i get jealous?

Junyeol:kookie!!

Jimin:am gonna throw up-

Yoongi:No don't minni lemme puke first

Amy& Hoseok:SHUT UP!!

Jennie:why are you guys here?

Lisa:why did you call them here kook?

Jungkook:good question you asked there Lili.

Namjoon:kook!!

Jungkook chuckled