✨Why would you do that?✨"34"

Sorry for the mistakes and thank you for reading 💜
                          -----;

Silence.

A dead silence fell between them
It wasn't looking like jisoo was joking.
The hospital hallway was busy and noisy as always but for Taehyung and others with the sudden information.
Thier senses blacked out.

Taehyung:w..what?
He asked in low voice afraid he might break. Yoongi put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder squeezing it.

Jisoo:Yes Taehyung you're going be a father.
She said pulling him back to reality.

He blinked eyes his eyes processing.
It's not like he's happy or not ready for it. He was so ready for it. They both talked about taking the next step in thier life having a baby as thier symbol of love. But this...
This time was the least expected to hear this beautiful news.

He took shaky breath and started  walking slowly towards the exit. He wish to see his husband now but his brain just got frozen from so much stress.
He felt his mind dizzy. He shake his head left and right to clear his mind.
He can't become weak now.

He took deep breath inhaling air for his eratically beating heart.
He saw a fresh water supplying pipe(?) In the wall fixed to it.
He went near it and took the glass which was placed beside it and turn the pipe on which was written [cold water]

He took a big amount water gulping it down all in one go. Everyone was watching it. They have never seen Taehyung this vulnerable like this.
He was always calm and patient but now he lost it.

Yoongi came towards him and and placed his hand on his shoulder.
Taehyung turned back and faced him. Yoongi's heart broke seeing his little brother in this situation. He was supposed to be happy, he was supposed to be displaying his boxy smile and jumping around like a kid hearing the heartwarming news.

But guess now it's not the time.
Jimin stood there having no strength to console anyone. He's been consoling and being with everyone but who'll be with him. He stumbled back Jin got him on time.

Jin:Minne baby what happened?
Jimin:h..hyung i feel tired i wanna sleep hyung. See what happens to my loved ones.
He said tears now flowing down his smooth cheeks weting his face.

Jin took a shaky breath trying hard not to cry and said.
Jin:it's ok minnie everything will be alright we haven't done any sin to get so much hate from God. Everything will be ok hmm?
Trust hyung!
Jimin nodded his head convincing himself.

Yoongi:guys come!
He said gaining everyone's attention. Taehyung was in his arms resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi picked him bridal style and went towards their car.

                             -

They all went and sat on the car.
Yes it's a BIG!! Car everyone can sit in that. (Deny me and I'll break your bones) * cough * * cough * uh...
Back to the story.

Hoseok was typing in his laptop trying hard to find the IP address.
Everyone was resting now after gulping a good amount of water in thier system.

Amy was rechecking the CCTV to find any kind of clue. Jisoo was in deep thoughts. She finally inhaled a long breath and cleared her throat. She needed to unleashe every thing she knew moreover they all need answers. Everyone's attention was on her.
Taehyung's eyes was closed but he was also waiting for her.

Taehyung:Why would you do that Jisoo.

Jisoo:It's not like that Taehyung.
She panicked and started explaining

Jisoo: 2 days ago Jungkook came to the hospital for a body check up.
Well i know he didn't came for that by seeing how nervous he was. I asked the real reason and he told me he had symptoms of pregnancy.