✨Naked lies✨"15"🔞

{A/n: small Mini smut 🔞 scenes don't read if you're uncomfortable,the main smut scene won't appear anytime soon}

At night 🌉....
Everyone was present in the living hall.
It was a movie night, for the household.
As all the fights and explanations and all other adult stuffs *cough cough* solved. They decided to do a movie night.
Jimin,jin, jungkook and Lisa was preparing snacks,drinks and blankets for the night while the "Tops" were discussing some buisness and mafia stuffs.

Taehyung:Trust me that old man was getting on my nerves if he wasn't old I'd have killed him.

Jennie:i know right he's too much annoying he was finding mistakes in each and every thing don't this don't do that ugh!

Namjoon:Yeah but now he's over right we are done with him.

The trio nodded his heads at his statement.

Yoongi:Joon..when is hobi and amy coming didn't they contacted you?

Namjoon:aa well about that I informed about Tae's accident and he was ready to fly here but I stopped as it's not emergency right tae was safe and the things we gave him was really hard right? So I'm thinking about giving all the USA mafia responsibilities to Mr.Lim after all he was our personal trainer all this while and Seojoon's friend and let hobi and amy come back...it's been years right?

Jenni:yeah that's a good decision joon. what do you say tae?

Yoongi:Yeah it's a good descion but the king should decide.

Taehyung:i was also thinking same hyung but-

Namjoon:there's no buts tae just think we know his sincerity he was with us when you and Minnie started all this.

??:That's right tae let uncle lim handle!!

They all looked back and saw jimin with a basket full of alcohol of different brands.

Jimin:you know everything then why hesitate I miss hobi and amy.. I really miss those days when amy and me always gossip about handsome men-

Yoongi:gossip about who darling?
Yoongi asked darkly.
Jimin gulped

Jimin:no one y..yooni some old mafia stuffs yeah completely that..

Everyone chuckled at the annoying "cat"
Duo.

Jungkook:enough with mafia and business it's movie night so lets enjoy ourselves.

Taehyung is completely whipped for his husband and eveyone can see it in his eyes. But is he whipped for jungkook or his ass-

Yoongi:for god's sake stop starring at Kook's ass like it's some dessert.

••••••••

Nd the movie night starts with each couples cuddling, ofc they made the annoying kids sleep early.

They played "crazy rich asians"

It was obviously a romantic movie making the atmosphere hot for taekook
As now jungkook was sitting on Taehyung.

Taehyung tried to supress his growing not so good but wild thoughts.
Jungkook was sleepy by now but his sleep ran away when a matured content appered on the scene,everyone was so into the scene but our jungkookie looked at his husband when the hot romantic song played. feeling a stare at him tae looked down and saw Jungkook starring at him in a way that made him feel chill.

Taehyung:Koo-

Before he could say anything jungkook slammed his lips to Taehyung shutting him up by grabbing his nape. Taehyung was taken back at the sudden kiss but enjoyed it and kissed back, they broke the kiss and joined thier foreheads together panting slowly others were at thier own world.
Taekook was sitting across the hall at the back end so it was easy.

Jungkook:i love you!!

Taehyung smiled and said

Taehyung:i love you too but what happened so suddenly love?

He asked huskily, Jungkook blushed in the dark but tae saw that red colour spreading on his wife's cheeks, jungkook played with Tae's shirt's button slowly unbuttoning it.

Jungkook:um....I'm wet?

Taehyung Smirked

Taehyung:is that a question love?

Jungkook hummed

Taehyung:so what should I do?

He asked with lust filled voice.

{A/N: so before adult mini scene... Jungkookie is like male omega lol 😆 does that make scenes? Idk so he definitely have a dick and pussy too so yeah for the confirmation.}

They were whispering all this....

Jungkook came closer to Taehyung's ear and whispered sexily

Jungkook: I love your fingers daddy....would you like to use them?.....

After that one damn question Jungkook found himself being stretched open by Taehyung's long and sexy slender fingers.

Yes, that only dialogue was only Taehyung needed to smirk and push his veiny arms inside his wife's panties as he was wearing a long hoodie that reached his knees and red panties. brushing his hands beside Jungkook's member but ignored it and went to his sweet slick leaking pink virgin pussy that was ready to get fingers after teasing the folds and tracing his fingers from his asshole to his painfully hard member.
Jungkook was moaning for his life but it was muffled by the rough ass kiss by his husband. After enough teasing and Taehyung's finger coated with the wet slick tae slipped his one finger making Jungkook bit Taehyung's bottom lip. Taehyung whimpered. Hearing this whimper jimin who sat beside Taehyung looked at him suspiciously quickly Jungkook acted like he slept after pulling away from the kiss ofc,hiding his face in the crook of the older's neck and quietly making small hickies while Taehyung tried to concentrate on the movie ignoring jimin's gaze and the marking that's done in his sweet spot by his wifey...

Feeling it's not safe here Taehyung carried the hickey making baby to his room without anyone noticing and pushed jungkook to bed and hovered over him kissing him passionately meanwhile Taehyung's hard member that was ignored long ago was noticed by our kim Jungkook and he took a hold of it after unzipping Tae's pants. Taehyung seized his movements and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook just winked at his daddy..
Taehyung smirked and nod his head to continue. When Jungkook started to palm Tae's member giving a wonderful hand of his life Taehyung slipped 2 fingers in his hole. His fingers scissoring in and out making Jungkook release that hot music named moans.

With the other hand jungkook pulled Taehyung by nape and smashed his lips to a hot makeout. After few more Tae's slender thrust hitting and abusing his fuckable buddle of nerves he came in his husband's hand and in his and Tae's stomach and chest. But Jungkook didn't stopped his hand job.
He continued and after a beautiful squeeze and tinkilings tae came in Jungkook's hand. Koo just smirked and licked all his husband's semen from his hand looking seductively at his husband's making his husband pulling him into another hot makeout.

At morning 🌅

Jimin was just cleaning the living room and noticed the black cusion having white strips?! Were taekook sat.
He traced it with his finger and smelled it!!!
His eyes widened!!

Jimin:KIM FUKCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!-

••••••••••••••••••••×××××ו••••••••••••••••••••

To be continued 🙌✨
😆That was pretty hot and messy🙂👏🌈
I was busy from past 3,4 days and didn't get time btw belated happy new year😃hope you guys have a beautiful and splendid year ahead with our boys.🥳🥳