Chapter 8: For my Sister

Date: 8th December, 1945

Time: 9 : 29 AM

Location: Azur Lane Base, Pacific Ocean

Objective: Save Hornet's Fleet!

Tenacious: WHAT?! (You've got to be kidding me!)

Javelin: Tenacious? What's going on?

Laffey: Something wrong...?

Enterprise: What is it Tenacious? Who is calling you?

Tenacious: We need to go now!

Javelin: What why? Is there an attack?!

Tenacious: Even worse! Ze Iron Blood and Sakura Empire are attacking USS Hornet's fleet!

Enterprise: What?! Hornet's fleet?!

Tenacious: ENTERPRISE! Go! Go! Quickly before it's too late!

Enterprise then takes her leave to save the her sister and her fleet, Javelin and Laffey then follow, with Tenacious reporting.

Tenacious: Copy! We need to help USS Hornet's fleet! Quick! Send reinforcements!

Minutes ago... in the adjacent waters far from the Azur Lane Base, in the Pacific Ocean.

Hammann: Gehh!! Grrr!!!

Northampton: Hammann, calm down.

Hammann: There is no time to relax! Hammann's base is in danger!

Helena: Um, like I said, the base told us the enemies have already been repelled--

Hammann: WE HAVE TO HURRY! *Surfs faster than the other ships*

Northampton: How energetic. She's been like that since yesterday.

Long Island: The ghost is exhausted...

Arizona: It seems like the famous Enterprise was the one that beat back the enemy.

Bataan: Not just that, there was also the mysterious fleet that took down a lot of Siren ships, one is even named RSS Tenacious. But they also helped the Enterprise.

Author: Yes I put USS Bataan the first USS ship named after the Philippines so no complaints! I'm a filipino! And for Filipino Azur Lane Commanders, we got her!

Northampton: Enterprise...? Hornet, isn't that your...?

Hornet: Yeah, it's quite the burden, having such a big champion as a big sister.

Hornet: But the mysterious fleet was a more different story. When I meet them, I would liked to thanked them for helping her in destroying most of the Siren ships.

Hammann: What's with the lazy chit-chat?! The enemy could come in any moment!

Hornet: Hammann does have a point. It would be best if we hurried along.

Helena: *Her indicator head piece sensed something* Wait!

Arizona: Helena?

Bataan: Hammann was right. The enemy is here with us!

Hornet: Well! I guess we were a bit too slow.

From the distance was the Sakura Empire. Two aircraft carriers are on their way to stop Hornet's fleet from going near Azur Lane.

Helena: The Sakura Empire 5th Carrier Division.

Long Island: Uhhh? They look strong.

Hammann: *Cracking of knuckles* Two-bit goons. Hammann will beat them up instead!