Chapter 45: A Monster's Image

In Enterprise's mind.

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Enterprise? Are you ready?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Ready to go back and connect the pieces?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: The pieces of my existence. A memory, a former monster inside...

Enterprise: Yes... Take me back...

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Very well... *Shines brightly again*

Enterprise opens her eyes again on the same abandoned post where she was last saw the memory. She's in the barren island of Midway, the burnt USA flag says it all, she's in Emilia's world in the past.

Enterprise: Alright, time to finish this memory...

Enterprise looks at the scene, remembering the last time when the mysterious voice tried to tell her the name of the ship crying for Yorktown and Hornet.

Enterprise: I wonder who's the ship.

???: Hornet! Please say something to me! I need you!

???: *Cries* *as she kneels down in despair for not finding her her sisters*

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: The sound of her cries on a stormy night is almost scary don't you think?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: The sound of many souls crying out of their misery, after years of unproclaimed death.

Enterprise: Do you know who the ship is then?

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Yes... but we were interrupted by your condition after what that monster had done to you.

Enterprise: Yes...

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Her name is USS Enterprise... from the United States Navy.

Enterprise: ?!

Enterprise: Enty?!

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Yes, that's her, in her recovery when her conscience realized the missing of her sister carriers.

?̵̨̨͚̯̱̞̲͖̬̥́̾͊͂́͘͠?̴̙̈́̀́͆̇̐͂̇̈́̓͋͆?̸̨̟̲͈͕̠̤͙̙̖̖̠̠̩͗̓̑͂̑͘: Enterprise was alone in the barren island of Midway, that last memory of her with her sisters was on June 5, 1942, when the Sirens first appeared and wreaked havoc on Earth. The Yorktown-class are nowhere to run as they said their goodbyes, unknown that only Enterprise survived the attack and was sailed to the US Navy before being overtaken by the Red A.I. Army.

Enterprise: I... I can't believe...

Enterprise: This also happened to her as well...

Enterprise (USS): Yorktown?! Where are you! Please! I need you!

Enterprise (USS): Hornet! Please say something to me! I need you!

Enterprise (USS): *Cries* *as she kneels down in despair for not finding her sisters*

Enterprise: I understand your pain Enty... I realized what had gone through you in the past.

?̷̝̪̦̬͎̻̿?̸̡̧̢̛̤̪̖̝̬̦̉̐͗̅̉͋̅?̷͉̤̟̹̻̞͕͉̻̈́͊́́̈́̈̈́: T̴̛͚̻̉̇̕ͅḥ̷͇̱̾͐̽̽o̴̧̜͇̓̊͜͠s̴̢̞̣̟̳̈̇ẽ̶͇͌̎͝ ̷̰̻͐S̶̡̢̠͐̄͠ͅi̶̛̺͔̱̽͗͜r̵̻̙̂̎̽e̸̡̡̖̬̫͂͠͝n̶̳̩̽́͛̑͝s̸̹̥͑͆͜...̷̢̥̣̗̎͜ ̷̹̺̀t̵̛̗̙͆h̴͚͊̃̈́͑́ͅė̸̟͚̓̐̕y̵͔̲̥͔͉͌̌'̸̨̣͍͝ͅr̵̺̝̬̺̿̀̀̈́͘e̷̩̣̱̱̳͊̃̄̍ ̵̲͓͐̀̃̂ț̵̫͗̀h̴̲̙͊̀̌͝ͅé̸̠̯̪͊̅ ̵̤̹̩̓͋̅͑̚ǭ̸̭̣̌́͘͝n̶̹͕̤̙͛́͌̄è̵̜̝͘͠ͅs̷̛̗̋̇ ̶̹̫͐́̾ṭ̷̽̽̚ȟ̸͎̣̖a̷̜͍̯͍̎̊͜t̵̙̼̲̖̙̓̓ ̴͎̠̤͎̻̄̔̊k̸͖̠̋̽i̵̫̓͝l̴̳͔̼̮̓͒̒̉l̴̽̄͜ẻ̵̛͎̭͙̂͝d̵̮̻͈̤̍͗͌̓ ̷̯̼̈͌̍͝͝ý̶̧̥̳͉̝͒o̶̻̼̾͝u̷̳̯͋̂!̸̨̡̭̬̈́ͅ