Chapter 34: Resting Grounds

Date: 24th December, 1945

Time: 5 : 58 PM

Location: Sakura Empire, Pacific Ocean

Objective: None

At the Sakura Empire, the base was peaceful. After the quick rebuilding and repairs from Akagi (LR) and Kaga (LR)'s attack, everyone went back to normal. But the same cannot be said for the fleet that witnessed the true horrors of the Sirens. The battle at the Mirror Realm, Grey Ghost's monstrous behaviour, and the incident at Shattered Seas.

They got out just in time by Beatific's power. Unknown to the Sirens, in another world, a Siren became the Betrayer of Siren, thus why she also had new and old powers. But she left the time manipulation to herself, she doesn't want to change the world's time. She sent the Red Axis fleet to the Sakura Empire as a sign of her caring for both human factions.

Unlike the Sirens, she knows that they will only use them as lab rats for building a world ending machine far that anyone could imagine. Project Orocho was one of them, she now knows that the monster in Enterprise has taken control of her, her and Azur Lane must act fast before it's too late.

Standing at the sunset, was the cries of Ayanami's friends.

Yukikaze: AYANAMI! *Cries*

Yuudachi: Ayanami... Captured by the enemy...

Ryuushou: I'm sorry... I couldn't bring her back.

Shigure: No Ryuushou, it's not your fault, don't blame yourself.

Yuudachi: Will she be okay? Are they going to bully her?

Yukikaze: She's not a lucky ship like me, Yukikaze, am...

Yukikaze: So maybe... *Cries*

Ryuushou: Why... I was supposed to be the rear guard...

Ryuushou: But instead, she saved me and Noshiro...

Shigeru: Hey, hey! You are all getting too negative and crying!

Yukikaze: What if they didn't treat her well?

Yuudachi: What if instead she was not the only one being served meat? *Tears coming out of her eyes*

Ryuushou: If only... I had been stronger... to stop her...

Shigeru: Oh come on!!! What's with this heavy mood?!

At the palace...

Nagato: So Akagi did not return?

Noshiro: No Nagato, we didn't lost her, she was unconscious at the moment right now, but the Black Cube still remains on Azur Lane's hands

Noshiro: The situation is quite serious.

Noshiro: After losing 4 of our strongest ships, mainly two aircraft carriers and two heavy cruisers, we lost a destroyer to Azur Lane's hands.

Nagato: I see. But with Akagi, Kaga on the other hand strongly insists on pushing forward with Project Orochi.

Nagato: Aren't you suspicious of her?

Noshiro: You are right Nagato, it's too dangerous to move forward with the project.

Nagato: Hm... I see.

Meanwhile at the hospital...

Kaga: Huh... what... What happened? *Kaga wakes up in a hospital bed*

Kaga: What, I'm at the hospital. Since when?

Kaga: Wait... Kaga from the Japanese Navy... Where is she.