Chapter 24: The Purple Dress Siren

Date: 16th December, 1945

Time: 8 : 30 AM

Location: Azur Lane Base, Pacific Ocean

Objective: None

A few hours later, Belfast, Cleveland, and Enterprise arrived with a wounded Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Akashi. All of them are relieved to see them again, as then they wait for the Liberal Republic ships. When Belfast, and Enterprise looked back they realized that their new allies are not with them.

Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Akashi remembered Akagi, Kaga and Ark Royal who are different from the Akagi and Kaga from Sakura Empire and Ark Royal who is a destroyer-con.

Enterprise, Cleveland, and Belfast only just met another Belfast, Enterprise, Prinz Eugen, and Bismarck who saved them. Belfast and Enterprise, looking at the alternate Belfast and Enterprise made them feel differently towards them, as well as seeing different Prinz Eugen and Bismarck.

Prince Of Wales: Oh, you're back! I'm glad to see that you are safe!

Bataan: Few, for a second I was about to look for you.

Cleveland: Well lucky that Belfast and Enterprise arrived to save them.

Belfast: Yes, I'm worried for these two. I'm not letting them die for a no good reason.

Enterprise: She's soft-hearted, not all ships are like that you know.

Repulse: I'm glad everything is now under control.

Prince of Wales: Where's the box? The one that we needed some answers to.

Sheffield and Edinburgh are stuck, they remembered that Akagi, Kaga, and Ark Royal are the ones that took the Black Cube inorder for the enemy to not take ahold of the stolen cube. They got separated because of the ruins, they have to choose on what to do next, to tell them a lie, or to tell them the truth.

Akashi: WWWEEhhhhehhhh!!!

Edinburgh: Well... the cube is...

Prince of Wales: Is what?

Cleveland: Don't tell me you lost it?!

Belfast: I'm not surprised if they lose it on their way back.

Enterprise: Huh? *Takes out her bow*

Hornet: What is it Sis?!

Enterprise: I sensed that there's an incoming enemy!

Cleveland: What?! Are you serious?! We had pushed both Sakura Empire and Iron Blood from the rescue mission!

Chakri: Hmm, I wonder now where the Philippine ships are. (Not to mention, Richelieu, Enterprise, and Hornet. They also seem to know what's happening here.)

Emilia: Oh hey Tso Ying and Seoul! *Waves at them*

Tso Ying: Oh! Emilia and Andrea! How's the ruins?

Andrea: Well, if you ask me, the ruins are great for making a painting about it. One for once, the ruins almost remind me of the Philippines back then.

Emilia: Well, with the ruins of the former bumbling city of Manila, I guess, we know what happened to this world's Liberal Republic.

Seoul: Yeah, as much as history told us, the Southeast Asian Alliance was signed in Manila, well if this Manila is destroyed and that means that our power doesn't exist, rather leaving behind the other nations that become factions.

Andrea: Speaking of which, it seems as if you have a great talk with your future senseis from our world. I wonder what happened between you and your master.