Minsung - Part 2

Continuation
.....

Their lips touched as Minho was not that far away from him and both their bodies froze for a while again, like the feeling was too much

Their lips touched as Minho was not that far away from him and both their bodies froze for a while again, like the feeling was too much. Jisung gasped lightly, moving his lips and pressing the older's neck more, making him wake up. He felt his hair being caressed, Minho move slightly over him to put less pressure on the boy, now hovering over the younger. Jisung let out a shaky sight at the simple kiss. Minho's lips felt like silken against his own, impossibly soft and warm. He waited patiently until the taller tried to deepen the miss, not wanting to rush anything. Their breaths were the only thing heard in the room as Minho pressed their lips harder together swirling his tongue gently on Jisung's bottom lip. The younger smiled against the kiss, not being able to hold back, and Minho followed his example.

"What?", he asked between kisses, to which Jisung just shrugged, arms hooked around his bestfriend's neck, pulling him down and parting his lips. Minho moved his hand to cup the younger's face, finally deepening the kiss and feeling shivers down his whole body at the boy's shaky breath. Jisung's stomach was doing backflips over and over again. He arched his back, seeking more touch as Minho's explored his mouth slowly, letting their lips linger together for so much time he wasn't sure they'd ever be able to part them again.

Minho leaned back to sit down, pulling Jisung with him and watching lovingly as the younger closed his eyes immediately. He smiled, brushing a few strands away from his face again and held his hand as he leaned back in, kissing the boy with passion and love Jisung thought he could only hear about in fantasies.

Their kiss felt like Christmas cookies, like the rain outside on Christmas Eve, pouring over their safe space, their home.

Feelings bottled up so they wouldn't destroy their friendship, pouring over the edge as they let themselves loose.

They went on for a while, Jisung's breath starting to fail at the dance of their tongues. He pulled away slightly, barely opening his eyes. Minho's face changed colors with the tree lights, but his smile stayed the same.

"You okay?"

Jisung nodded, taking his hand that was holding his chin and pecking the older's lips once again.

"Better than ever."

It had seemed like forever and Jisung knew by then the movie had been over for minutes already. He bit his lip, letting his head fall on Minho's shoulder and laughing.

"He's gone crazy, everyone.", the later joked, pulling the younger to his lap and hugging his waist strongly.

"You made me crazy."

"Such a romantic guy.", Minho teased, internally screaming as the shorter hugged him back.

The older pulled them both to the sofa, letting their bodies tangle and holding the boy close, laying soft kisses on his temple as Jisung drifted off to sleep.

Minho stayed awake for a while still, smiling at the situation, wanting to repeatedly bang his head against the wall.

He was too happy to even be able to explain it by words.

He sighed after a while, moving Jisung and getting off the couch, hearing the bell ring and groaning as he opened the door for the others.

"Everything alright?", Chan asked, patting his face. "You're red."

"It's hot in here."

Changbin furrowed his eyebrows.

"The lights are off?"

"Jisung is sleeping on the couch."

Most of them chuckled or made disapproval sounds.

"Well, get him up, it's time to cook dinner.", Chan smiled at him. "And you're our chef."

Minho rolled his eyes, letting the others move around in the house and going to wake up Jisung.

He kneeled next to his sleeping face and poked his nose, watching the guy groan in his sleep and try to move.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty."

Jisung's eyes fluttered open and he sighed, shaking his head and puffing his cheeks.

Minho leaned in to kiss his forehead, not caring that any member could have seen it despite the darkness in that room.

"Come on, the members are back, I have dinner to cook and you have lights to hang."

The shorter nodded, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, getting up slowly and letting Minho hug him tightly.

"Merry Christmas.", he muttered.

Minho burst into laughter, cupping the sleepy boy's face and pecking his lips quickly.

"No yet, baby, not yet."

—————

This is literally something I wrote in 30 minutes waiting for my inner to be made okay