Seungjin- Part 1

Seungmin's eyes fluttered open at the light coming in from the half closed window. There was a cold air coming from outside, making him groan slightly and bury his head further into the pillow.

He hated waking up just as much as any young adult did, and they had no schedual on the holiday so he had to stay in bed as long as he could afford.

He sighed, finding his bed weirdly more comfortable than usual, moving around a bit and sighing in content at he warmth.

"Can you stop moving, it's 8 am, Min."

The younger's eyes shot open, his head lifting from Hyunjin's neck as he realized he was not even in his bedroom, let alone his bed. His chin fell as the recently back to short haired guy rubbed his eyes under Seungmin, stretching a bit and smiling softly at the younger.

"S-sorry..", he gulped, getting immediately lost in Hyunjin's smile.

"What do you mean you don't want to go to bed? It's almost 3 am, Seungmin.", Hyunjin smiled at the energetic younger as all the members had gone to bed after Christmas Eve. The night was hours in and the vocalist could not stay put.

"I'm tired and I want to sleep but I hate going to bed  late.", he pouted, arms snaking around Hyunjin's torso and bringing him into a hug, making the latter laugh. "I can't do it."

Hyunjin pulled the brown haired's chin up and placed a quick kiss on his forehead.

"Want me to sleep with you?"

"Yes."

"E-What?", The taller's checks redened, his heart skipping a beat at Seungmin's answer. "You do?"

"You d-don't have to.", Seungmin buried his face slightly in Hyunjin's neck, praying the boy would not sense his nervousness.

He was too sleepy, why had he even said that?

"No, it's okay. I'd actually love to.", HyunJin grabbed this hand, pulling his friend with him to his bedroom, ignoring the way that felt unnatural from an outside point of view.

Seungmin heard the door closing and gulped, screaming at himself for saying that. Hyunjin pulled him to his bed and sat down, caressing the younger's hands.

"Want to do anything else first? Have you brushed your teeth?", The taller narrowed his eyes, smiling teasingly, but what was supposed to be a joke made Seungmin's mind travel elsewhere, and his eyes widened.

"I-I have."

"Good.", Hyunjin felt a random nervousness in his chest as he ran through it again.

What had he been thinking?

What if the members came in?

Could he risk it?

He could not care less when he laid down and felt the younger hug him tightly. Nor while he sang Seungmin to sleep.

"Sorry?", Hyunjin chuckled, reaching out to pull a bit of falling hair behind Seungmin's hear, his fingers lasting a bit too long as they fell down his cheek.

Seungmin let out a weird sound, letting his head fall next to Hyunjin's again and lazily cuddling onto him.

The taller chuckled at the cuteness, pulling the shorter's legs to be tangled with his own, hugging his shoulder slightly and a hand tangled in his messy hair.

Seungmin took a deep breath before he buried his face again against the sensible skin that was in Hyunjin's neck and chest, hugging his torso and sighing, a smile creeping onto his face.

Seungmin had had a crush on the older for a while, a big while, but he never dared to say anything.

They had a good friendship, and Seungmin's last wish was to ruin it.

He had no idea if Hyunjin even liked guys let alone him. He knew some stays shipped them together, and the taller loved to tease him about it, but he never took it seriously. They cuddled a lot, they played a lot, and Hyunjin looked at him like he was an angel sometimes, specially while singing, which always annoyed Seungmin, because it gave him hope.

So he was playfully cold to him a bunch of times, knowing the clingy boy got sad but not able to go on without those breaks from him.

Then, right there, on Christmas morning, he was uncapable of being mean to the guy holding him.

"We need to get up, I want to go out for breakfast."

Seungmin whined and shook his head, feeling Hyunjin move and place a kiss on his temple.

"Minnie, come on~~"

"No, I want to sleep."

Hyunjin chuckled.

"You just don't want me to see your flustered face."

"Shut up."

The taller made a exited sound, turning them harshly around and hugging Seungmin so hard it almost knocked the guy out of air.

"You're so cute!"

"Hyunjin!", he let out a laugh, throwing his head back as the older kissed his cheek. "What are you doing?"

The taller stared down at him with a soft smile, caressing the place he had just kissed.

"Flustered.", he winked. "Come on, I'll pay."

"Pay?", Seungmin felt his cheek burning still.

Hyunjin nodded, pulling the younger's arm and forcing him to get up.

"Breakfast, let's go to a nice cafe, eat some waffles with hot chocolate and watch the snow outside.", the taller pulled Seungmin to the bathroom, squeezing his hand with a dreamy look that fit him so well the other boy had to take a few deep breaths so he could focus on what he was saying. "Let's hear the Christmas songs playing for the thousandth time and talk about what we got last night!"

Seungmin chuckled, pushing his chest to pass through him to the common bathroom, grabbing his toothpaste, the common area of the dorm empty.

"We know what we got, we spent Christmas together."

Hyunjin pouted, going after him and closing the door, letting the younger put the toothpaste on the toothbrush before he hugged him from behind.

"I know but I always wanted to do this with you, Minnie."

Seungmin's heart jumped.

"You did?"

Hyunjin nodded, letting the younger slightly turn in his embrace.

Hyunjin's eyes slipped immediately to the younger's lips, and Seungmin didn't have the strength to question his actions.

"I did. I wanted to spend Christmas with you like this.", the corner of his lips turned up in the sweetest smile Seungmin had ever had the honor to see on his face.

The younger melted against the hand on his cheek, eyes half closed as Hyunjin leaned in slightly, hearts beating together, too fast for human bodies.

"Seungmin...", he whispered, not knowing what to say as their faces got closer, the air becoming denser around them.

The younger gasped slightly.

What was he doing?

He smiled cutely, pretending to not be in panic, and moved his hand up, the toothbrush meeting Hyunjin's nose and leaving a bit of the toothpaste on it.

He pushed back, giggling at Hyunjin's shocked face, the smiled never leaving their lips.

"Oh...", Hyunjin grabbed his own toothbrush, pointing a finger at Seungmin. "You're on."