Seungjin- Part 2

Continuation

.....

Hyunjin's first strike was a good quantity of white and blue toothpaste on Seungmin's forehead, making the younger shout at him, chase him around the small bathroom for around two seconds before Hyunjin managed to catch his waist, turning him arou...

Hyunjin's first strike was a good quantity of white and blue toothpaste on Seungmin's forehead, making the younger shout at him, chase him around the small bathroom for around two seconds before Hyunjin managed to catch his waist, turning him around and staring at the mirror.

Seungmin pouted, toothbrush still on his mouth, and the taller kissed his temple again before taking his own to his mouth.

"Stay still, little kid."

Seungmin felt his checks flush once again.

Why was he kissing him so much?

"What are you thinking about?", The taller dragged Seungmin's toothbrush down a bit as their eyes met through the mirror before his arm moved down again, from his shoulders to his waist, keeping a strong grip on his team mate.

"Nothing. What are we eating again?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, letting both of them brush their teeth till the end. After they had cleaned their faces to the towels, Seungmin chuckled, pulling the other close.

"You're the child here, how did you miss your nose?", Hyunjin's eyes widened as the shorter cleaned his face softly with his own towel, poking his slightly red nose after taking the toothpaste off. "Come on." The taller didn't move, he simply stared as Seungmin opened a bit of the door, turning back. "Hyunjin?", he furrowed his eyebrows.

The taller bit his lip, looking back at the mirror, right in the door direction.

"I'm sorry."

"What?", the shorter let go of the door's handle, frowning. "What's wrong, Jinnie?"

"I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore.", he chuckled. "I don't want to do this anymore."

Seungmin's heart was beating too fast, too hard, though he had never seen Hyunjin act that way, lips pressed, serious expression, conflicted eyes, it was like his body felt what he meant, but his mind didn't.

"Hyunjin-"

The next thing he knew he was being pulled against the door, a hand on the back of his head so he didn't get hurt. Hyunjin's lips were on his, his eyes were widened and hand flew to clutch the shirt the taller had slept with. The door closed with them, so they both fell back a bit more than the supposed, making the peck being cut short.

Seungmin had his lips parted, heavy breathing and shaking hands as he realized why had just happened. The ghost of Hyunjin's soft lips hardly pressed against his had stayed as said boy let his head fall down, shoulders moving up and down.

"I'm so sorry..", he whispered, not daring to look up.

Seungmin had forced his shaking hand to move and pull the other's chin up, trying hard to meet his shaking eyes.