Minsung- Part 1

Jisung smiled as he started hearing the sound of the popcorns popping, the sweet smell invading the appartment that cold afternoon. The fourth youngest member of Straykids looked like a burrito, a warm, white jumper hidden under a green blanket with little trees that Felix had bought the other day for all members by impulse.

He waited a bit for the popcorn to finish popping as he hummed their latest comeback song my song, losing himself a bit in the tiny version of the choreo he was doing inside all those layers of clothes. He simply bounced from feet to feet as he hummed 24 to 25, smiling as the microwave finally stopped, and opened the door eagerly.

He put the popcorns into two pots, giggling like a child and running back to the living room with them in hand, almost tripping on the light cables, adorning the tree that Changbin and Felix had gotten the day before.

It was the 24th of December, and all the members were busy.

As Straykids had decided to spend that Christmas together, since Covid had made the last times hard and some of them could not go home that year, they, as a family, decided to do it all together.

Chan, Changbin and Jeongin were out buying last minute presents, the youngest of them had procrastinated until the very last day and forced the other two to take him out.

Seungmin and Hyunjin were god knows where since morning, and were only coming back with food or Jisung would not let them into the warm dorm.

Felix had left an hour ago to go get some more lights, since he said the living room was not looking good enough.

Minho was sitting down on the floor, head bent down scrolling on his phone and typing a text, giggling softly before he saw the youngest coming to him. He heard a groan, looked up and saw the youngest burrito trying to sit down with both their popcorns in hand. He rolled his eyes, reaching out to help him and taking his tp the side.

"You could have asked, you idiot."

"You seemed concentrated.", he pouted. "What we're you doing?"

"Texting Stays.", Minho chuckled, "let's take a selfie to send them."

Jisung posed for the photo, making a cute smile and smiling, a peace sign automatically coming up.

"You'll make them go crazy at this point."

"The shipping videos are fun, though. You have to admit it.", Minho played, throwing an arm around his shoulders and pulling Jisung slightly closer as he turned back to write to stays, sending the picture.

Jisung felt his smile fade a bit.

He loved those videos more than real life sometimes.

The way Stays managed to capture those things, the way Minho looked at him sometimes made Jisung's heart burst.

The youngest had to be lying if he said he didn't feel attracted by his bestfriend, at all. He would actually tell him to his face.

I mean, could you blame him?

Jisung had had a weak spot for the male ever since they met, growing after they debuted, and no matter how close they truly were in real life, he was sure Minho's stares in those videos, what they said their body language meant, were nothing but a joke to the taller.

He shrugged his thoughts away as usual as the movie started, the cliche usual Home Alone.

All the members hated that movie already, since it played every single year, but Jisung loved it, and the only person who would actually put his phone away and cuddle him like that while watch it with him was Minho.