Chapter 5

A/N - It's officially March ew - yes you're getting a chapter just after midnight I'm bored...

And I'm not okay after Euphoria </3

Enjoy :)

~~~

August 21st. A whole week had passed and I'd officially been living with my brothers for 11 days, christ. Not a lot had changed, our cousins were still here - overstaying their welcome as Caleb had put it - and I was having a great time.

I'd barely seen Zane, he was usually always in meetings and didn't get home until after dinner, so he usually ate alone or with Scott if he was accompanied by him in the day; such workaholics. Caleb was out most of the time too, he was under a lot of pressure since his business had been taking off, although I'm pretty sure he was just spending his time at one of his gyms working out.

Chase had been a little more present these past few days, he'd been cooped up in his office for tons of time working on his architecture project which he claimed was nearly done- what Scott said about him being extremely academic was 100% true.

Xav was just being Xav, overly energetic and accompanying me with every movie I stuck on the tv; Xander was stressing, he still hadn't come out to the others and I'd told him there was no rush but I could tell he was reaching his breaking point.

"You ready to go?", I nodded at Caleb who tossed his car keys into the air and caught them, "assholes! We'll be back later!".

"Tell Theo we said happy birthday!", Chase shouted and Caleb smirked, cocking his head and opening the door - a party with my big brother...what could go wrong?

~

We pulled up at the big-ass house where tons of cars were parked; it was giving me high school parties that you see in movies vibes - how popular was this guy?

I looked at my brother's outfit, then down at mine - was I dressed too informally? I'd thrown on my usual attire - a white hoodie and black cycling shorts while Caleb was in a suit minus the tie, and most of his buttons were undone.

"Don't do that, you look fine", he muttered without looking up from the card he was scribbling out leaning on his steering wheel, talk about last minute.

"Thanks", I muttered back, "all these people are here for him?".

"They're all here for his parents, they got a lotta friends", he scoffed, licking the envelope and sealing it shut, "okay, vamos". We climbed out of his red Range Rover and he locked it three times before tucking his keys away and leading me to the front door where he tapped his fist repeatedly.

"Cub! Good to see you honey", a woman who looked young as hell hugged my brother and he shook with a chuckle; she grinned and rubbed his back, "and this must be Isabella - Ted hasn't shut up since you gave the news".

I smiled and gave a small wave, taken aback when she hugged me too, god she smelled nice; she was wearing a tight-fit white dress and her blonde hair flowed down her back in curls.

"Nice to meet you", I smiled, "you have a beautiful house".

"Listen to her manners Caleb! Where are yours?", she teased, "call me Delilah dear - and come on in, everyone's excited to meet you".

I glanced up at Caleb who offered me a small smile and nodded, following Delilah with me not too far behind - here goes nothing. Delilah led us through the house, through the kitchen where masses of food was laid out, and into the back garden - more like fucking field.

There were lights, speakers, more food, a barbecue, a bouncy castle with little kids on, and a shit ton of people.

"Bro!", a guy came running over to us out of nowhere and threw himself into Caleb who laughed and hugged him back, I quickly assumed the blonde boy wearing the exact same thing as my brother was Theo.