6. flowers and tears

Violet's POV:

Why is he calling me? I guess you should pick up the phone an find out yourself, Violet.

"Hello?" I answer "Hey, Violet?" he questions as if making sure that it's me "Yeah it's me" I assure.

"Why are you calling?" I question and he sighs before responding "What was that? I mean at Aurora Hotel, you, working at Alex's place? I don't care what happened just don't do it again. Not when he's around." Jacob says, I'm guessing the man he's talking about is Mr Ferreri.

"Yeah sorry I had to do that, but who was that? Mr Ferreri or whatever" I ask and he chuckles after hearing how I just called the man. "Mr Ferreri or whatever is my older brother, he owns Aurora Hotel and other buildings, like Shadows, where you and my love work" Aw he just called Silvia his love. Wait. The hot stranger is my boss?!

And I didn't fucking know?? Great Violet, just awesome. "I didn't know he was my boss, or your brother?" I say still shocked. "Now you know, so be careful around him, he has already noticed you" "Noticed me?" What?

"Yes, when you brought our orders and left, he told me about that night at Shadows, that day in the elevator and now this evening" Jacob explains calmly. "Great." I ironically say.

"It's okay, just don't go to Aurora Hotel so he won't see you, and he'll forget you even exist" he says.

"Okay, no Aurora Hotel. How about Shadows? I can still work right?" I question worried because I can't lose my job. "Don't worry he only goes there on Fridays" That means I won't see him for like 5 days. I hope the man forgets my existence by then.

"Thank you Jacob, I really appreciate the fact that you're helping me not getting fired by your scary brother" I laugh and he does too "You're welcome Violet. Can I ask you something?" he says and of course I tell him yes.

"Does Silvia like flowers? Pink and red roses to be precise" he nervously asks and my heart melts at how cute they are "Yes! She loves flowers, but I think she'd prefer tulips" I suggest him "Thank you bestie" he says chuckling as I laugh "We're besties now huh? Deal, but if you break her heart I'll rip yours" I say, he laughs and assures me he won't. You better keep your promises boy. We end the call.

He's the perfect guy for Sil, and she's the perfect girl for him. Ugh couple goals.

___________________

"I'm currently working Alex, can't really talk" I text back Alex. "Okay, see you later" he responds and I put my phone away.

It's already 6.30 pm, I worked all morning, went home and now I'm starting my second shift.

My eyes land on Silvia, which is now walking towards a table. I follow her gaze and see Jacob smiling at her, keeping his arms behind his back. Oh right, the flowers!

The two start talking and then he takes his arms from behind, revealing a beautiful bouquet of tulips as she gets excited and hugs him tight. Jacob gazes at me and mouths 'thank you' and I give him a thumbs up smiling, before drifting back to work.

The whole evening goes well, everyone drinking and dancing, some people make out and others make crazy performances.

Jacob is waiting us in his car since he offered to take us home because it's really dark outside so we agreed. I didn't want at first because I didn't want to ruin their moment, but they both insisted.

Silvia and I are ready to leave, tho I feel a pair of eyes staring at me while we're walking towards the exit. Whatever, after all I'm in a club, so I shrug the feeling off.