28. jealous

Violet's POV:

I'm currently watching a film, as everyone left for the mission.

You didn't ask, but I'm watching Frozen. I just love it, don't judge.

Silvia said to keep my phone close to me, even tho I don't think something's gonna happen.

I still decided to keep it close, it's on the table in front of the couch I'm currently sitting on.

After about an hour, I'm falling asleep.

But my phone vibrates, making whatever tiredness I feel go away.

A wave of anxiety rushes through me as I glance at the screen.

Silvia's texting me.

I quickly pick the phone up and look at the messages.

"Violet"
"You won't like this."
"Some girl is sitting on Blake's lap and touching him."
"Plus, I don't think he's enjoying it. Since it isn't you ;)"

Without thinking, I reply.

"On my way."

Then I put the phone back on the table, as I get up from the couch and walk to my bedroom.

I already know what to wear.

It's a brown dress, short and tight. It's slutty enough for a club, I'll probably look like a whore.

And that's exactly what I wanna look like tonight.

Looking through my wardrobe, I finally find it.

After about 20 minutes I'm done with everything. I'm ready.

After putting a pair of black heels on, I walk to the garage, finding the black Range-Rover there.

Smiling to myself, I enter it and drive off.

Some guards at the gate of the estate stop me.

"Excuse us ma'am. Where are you going?" They ask, I'm assuming Blake told them to watch out for me.

"I'm going to teach Mr Ferreri a lesson. I'll be back with the others." I smirk about the first part and they slightly smile, probably knowing I'm right. I will teach him a lesson.

They open the gate, letting me speed onto the street.

It doesn't take long for me to reach the club. I've never been in this club before, but I'm almost sure it's Blake's.

And I knew how to get here because I listened to Alex during the meeting, after all.

I see the others' cars and park mine near them.

Getting out of the car, I reach the entrance of the club.

As I get in, I don't have doubts. This is for sure Blake's club.

The lights, the bar area, the music. Everything just screams Blake Federico Ferreri.

A lot of people are dancing, grinding on each other, getting drunk.

My friends and the Devil, they should be upstairs. Because upstairs it's for VIP only.

I make my way up the stairs and as I reach the end, a tall and built man stops me.

"Pardon, ma'am. You are?" He asks, looking at a paper in his hands, which I assume is the list of the people who can access the VIP area.

"Don't bother looking, I don't think my name's there. I'm Violet Rose Rodriguez. I'm here with Mr Ferreri." I confidently say, as he looks at the paper.