006

Keep it sweet in your memory
•————🌻————•
third pov

"Harry wake up!" Zayn yells through Harry's house as he barges in through the, open, back door of the big mansion owned by Harry.

Harry groans and slowly opens his eyes. He looks at his surroundings and sees his phone on his pillow next to his head.

Harry smiles as he remembers his funny conversation with Louis yesterday.

He never had anybody made him smile like Louis could. Harry had never experienced this before. This friendship? Even after just a few days Harry feels like he has knows Louis for years.

He really didn't want the paparazzi to find them. He wishes his life wasn't this hard sometimes. The fame, constantly being recognized and photographed.

Zayn walks into Harry's room with large strides.

"Why are you still asleep. Harry it's 1pm" Zayn groans as he sees Harry curled up into his sheets.

"I couldn't sleep last night. Fuck off Zayn. I'm tired" Harry burries his face in his hands.

"Oh god. What was the reason you couldn't sleep this time? Is it Louis and his cute daughter?" Zayn teases.

"Yes it is! Okay please stop Zayn. Its just- something happened yesterday and then he was just being so cute and, and, ughhh, I don't know. He's just-" Harry groans and flops backwards on his bed.

"Liam messaged me and asked if we wanted to go out later with Niall and him." Zayn says looking up from his phone.

"Uhm Sure. I guess. And Louis?" Harry asks. He wants to go out since he hasn't in a long time. Not with friends at least.

"Louis has to take care of Darcy so he couldn't go" Zayn answered his question. Harry nods.

"So?"

"Sure okay, well go out with them."

Later at night the four boys were in the back of a black suv with tinted windows.

They were on the way to a VIP club Harry recommended them.

Hyperactive Niall was very happy when he heard that they were going to a VIP club which was only meant for celebrities.

"maybe I can meet Shawn Mendes! Or Taylor Swift! Oh my god please be there pleaseeee" Niall practically jumped around in his seat.

"Shawn Mendes is probably in Canada and Taylor Swift in America for her tour so chances are really fucking low mate." Zayn told Niall. Said boy immediately slumped back into his seat and pouted.

"But I'm sure there are plenty of other cool people there. Don't be sad Ni" Harry smiled at the boy who smiled back and looked out of the window.

The lights of the houses, restaurants, shops and clubs racing by. Harry knew that the club wasn't fair anymore.

He called the club and arranged for a private boot. Just so he could have some fun with his new friends without the other celebrities and his so called 'friends' surrounding him.

All four of them wished Louis could be here too but sadly someone had to look after a happy, small, sassy girl.

Louis had situated himself and Darcy on the couch and they were watching some children's cartoon movie while eating chips, popcorn and laughing a lot.

The last days have been hectic for him. Meeting Harry, getting two new friends, the situation with the paparazzi. So he was happy to have a night all to himself and Darcy.

The four of them had arrived at the club and Harry's security guard told them a few things. Like not answering any paparazzi questions and such.

Niall happily nodded and couldn't wait to get drunk again. Liam had started hesitating when he saw the amount of people outside. Ready to take pictures.

Zayn placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Lots of people outside. What if someone tries to attack us or something?" He murmured

"Li, come on. It'll be okay. Harry's security and all three of us are here. Just keep breathing and look down. You can do that!" Zayn smiled at the man, who looked like a big buff guy from the outside but actually turned out to be the biggest puppy to be alive.

"Okay" Liam whispered. Zayn pulled him in for a hug and didn't release until the hesitating man had called down.

Harry in the meantime was messaging Gemma, his sister, and asking how she was doing. He hasn't seen his family in a long time and it's hard sometimes.

Niall kept asking the security guard, who's name is Paul, who was sat in the drivers seat questions like "are you allowed to shoot people" and stuff like that. He was very fucking excited to go out and drink with his new friends.

Liam calmed down after a few minutes and the group of four was ready to go inside. But first the paparazzi they had to face.

Paul (security guard) gets out of the car and gestures to the crowd to move to the side.

Paul opens the door and keeps his eye on the crowd.

Harry and Niall get out first. Then Liam and Zayn follow.

Liam keeps his eyes on his feet while Zayn has an arm wrapped around him. Niall has a very big smile plastered on his face and Harry smiles to the paparazzi so they can get their pictures and leave them alone for the rest of the night.

Soon after all four of them are safely inside. They made it. Liam let's out a huge sigh and looks up again.

"Follow me" Harry waves and guides the three boys to their vip section.

The three follow Harry to their section and sit down on the large couch. Harry takes his jacket of and places it on the couch.

Niall looks at their surroundings and tells the group that he's gonna search for some famous people around here.

"Tell them you're with me and they'll let you take a picture with them for sure Niall!" Harry yelled after him and shook his head at the weirdness of the boy.

"So..." Harry turns his head to Liam and Zayn who are sitting really, really close to eachother.

The rest of the evening the small group makes small talk, laugh and drink a lot.

Niall came skipping back after an hour. He managed to get pictures with quite a few celebrities! He's happy now.

Louis had put Darcy to bed right after she fell asleep during the movie and stayed up watching a few movies for himself and went to bed quite early. Already missing talking to Harry a lot.

•————🌻————•
Here I finally am with a new chapter! I'm sorry it took so long. I've had quite a writers block and have been busy with other stuff such as friends :)

I have testweek next week so i won't be able to write a new chapter sorry! Maybe I'll try. MAYBE no promises 😊

Hope all of you a very happy 2022! Happy new year 🥂

Enjoy this chapter! Please vote :)

10 jan 2022