009

But I've been trying hard not to talk to you
•————🌻————•
third pov

Harry drives into Nialls street and rushes to his door.

"Niall! I need your spare key for Louis' home!" Harry knocks on the door. He waits for 30 seconds but gets no answer.

"NIAALLL!" Harry almost beats the door down but Niall quickly interferes.

"I'm coming Harry calm your tits. Shit, damnit, oh fuck, no jezus what the fuck this is hard. Darcy no don't repeat me, Louis' gonna kill me I swear" Niall mutters when he opens the door.

"What do you need? Are you getting the child cause no way I wanted her all day" Niall crosses his arms.

"Calm down I just needed Louis' spare key" Harry tells Niall.

"Why do you need that?" Niall raises an eyebrow.

"He's been acting weird and I'm worried about him. I told him I was coming over to check on him but he said no. I'm gonna go anyways because I'm genuinely worried but I know that he isn't going to open the door if I show up, that stupid little shit." Harry explains

"Okay, I'll get it wait" Niall disappears into the apartment and Harry steps inside, closing the door behind him.

"HAZZAAAA!" the familiar girly voice yells, Harry hears footsteps running towards him and looks up with a fond smile on his face,

"Hello my favourite child" Harry laughs before he crouches down and hugs the tiny frame of the girl.

"I missed you" Darcy mumbled into Harry's chest, where she tucked her face.

"I missed you too, love. I'm sorry. But I was busy with my work. How are you?" Harry apologises

"I'm good! Made cupcakes with uncle Ni Ni! They weren't that delicious but better than the ones daddy makes" Darcy whispers the last part and giggles.

"How's your daddy?" Harry tries.

"Daddy was really sad yesterday, I don't know why but he kept staring at the phoney. And he wasn't playing a game on it. And I think he also cried but don't tell him I said that because he will be embarrassed!" Darcy pouts. Harry frowns. What happened yesterday and was that the reason he was that sad today?

"I won't. What about you let go of me for a moment and then I go over to your house and check up on your dad? Is that alright?" Harry pokes she small child's cheeks.

"Okay Hazza!" Darcy smiled. Darcy let go of her hold around Harry's neck and waved while walking back to her playroom.

"Here's his key." Niall jingles the key in the air and throws it at Harry who catches it quickly.

"Thanks mate." Harry tucks the key in his pocket and says a quick goodbye before turning around and rushing back to his car.

He might've broke a few speed limits but he couldn't care less. Harry was genuinely worried for his friend. Friend, yeah.

When Harry arrived to the old apartment complex where Louis lived he immediately parked the car in a random spot on the side of the road and rushed to the front door of the apartment.