010

sunflower (sunflower, sunflower)
•————🌻————•
third pov

Louis had woken up first. Snuggled into Harry's chest. He admired the sleeping boy. But fell asleep thinking of how he got here. He had no memory of what happened. The last thing he could remember was seeing the picture and dropping the phone. And saying something to Harry afterwards.

Which he didn't regret by the way, he trusted Harry.

Louis had gotten up to go to the bathroom to go to the toilet and all of the memories of last nigh flooded his mind again. But this time there was no blood on the walls like other times. This time it was all cleaned up which made Louis sigh of relief.

"Louis, where are you?" Harry called out from the bedroom.

Louis quickly went to the toilet and rushed back into the bedroom where Harry was still laying on the, pretty small, bed.

"There you are, I thought you ran away, good morning Lou" Harry smiled at Louis, eyes still half closed. "Morning" Louis said in a small voice and gave him a small smile before he face planted onto his bed again, next to Harry.

Harry screamed silently, it's the second time in 24 hours that Louis had said a word to him.

"What did you want for breakfast again?" Harry asked after a few minutes.

Louis got his phone from the nightstand and typed 'pancakes 😃' then showed Harry his screen.

Harry laughed but nodded and tried to get up. "No" Louis whispered and reached over to pull Harry back down. "Wanna cuddle?" Harry asked and Louis quickly nodded before cuddling into Harry's chest again.

"Okay we'll cuddle but just a few more minutes cause I'm hungry" Louis nodded, so Harry got himself comfortable in the bed and closed his eyes

"Lou come on, I made breakfast. It's already 11.30 am, you need to eat something." Harry rubbed the sleeping boys back.

They had both fallen asleep after their small talk in the morning and slept for a few more hours.

Louis sighed but made a move to get up. He grabbed his ,it's not it's actually Harry's, hoodie, which was thrown onto the desk chair carelessly, and threw it over his head.

The hoodie fell down over his thighs so he didn't even bother to put sweatpants on and walked to the kitchen where Harry had put my breakfast.

He silently got the plate with eggs and toast from the counter and sat down on the couch.

"Do you want some juice?" Harry stood in the small kitchen with a box of juice and a glass.

Louis looked up and nodded his head with a smile widely spread on his face. Harry handed him the glass with juice and Louis drank it happily.

It looked like they had both forgotten about what happened last night but they were both still thinking about it.

Both were quiet about it though.

After the boys were done with their breakfast Louis let Harry know that he wanted to pick Darcy up from Nialls place, Harry immediately called Niall to let him know

"Niall, Louis wants his kid back so we're coming over to pick her up right now" Harry told the Irish lad over the phone.

Niall started protesting, as expected "no we were just having fun you can't take her now, she likes it here" he whined.

"You still have 20 minutes until we arrive so don't be a crybaby." Harry told him. Louis wanted his kid back so Harry was getting her.

Others would call it whipped but Harry called it just being nice for a friend.

"Lou come on, get your ass of the couch we're gonna pick Darcy up" Harry told the smaller boy.

Louis gave him a confused look and grabbed his phone to type a message "are you coming with me?" it said.

"If you don't want me too I can go home" Harry offered.

"No!" Louis whisper-screamed. The small boy slaps his hand over his mouth with wide eyes immediately after the word left his mouth.

Harry chuckled at the immediate response and shakes his head slightly.

"Now get your lazy ass up" Harry smiles. Louis immediate stands up and grabs a pair of vans and a jacket.

"Lou, we're going outside you have to put some pants on." Harry informed the boy who stood beside the boy, shoes on, jacket in his hands and a happy smile on his face.

"Don't want to" Louis whined in a small voice.

"Love you have to, one blow of wind and you'll flash the whole neighborhood" Harry told the pouting boy with a laugh. The nickname completely slipping out on accident.

Louis huffed, threw his shoes off and disappeared into his bathroom again. He grabbed a pair of sweatpants and pulled them on.

Louis picked his shoes up and walked out of his bedroom again.

Harry laughed when he saw Louis came out of his bedroom, his arms crossed and still pouting.

Harry grabbed his car keys off the counter and made his way to the door, Louis trailing behind him.

Before he opened the door Harry peaked through the window to see if there were any fans outside but luckily there weren't any of them nearby so they quickly made their way outside and into the car.

•————🌻————•

Long time no see but I'm back

Lots of ytings happening in the mean time

Also I went to Louis concert! Slay