Chapter 01

The sneaky sunlight peeked through the curtains, to see a beautiful angel sleeping peacefully, her lips were parted. She was breathing slowly. Her small hands were hugging a soft toy turned out to be a bunny, whose name is Mr. bun. She would always hug something in her sleep. Her hair was a mess but she was still beautiful to see. She slowly opened her eyelids and adjusting to the sunlight. She let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes with her knuckles. She sat straight on her bed as she heard her mother coming to her room. She was closing one eye with the other eye opened.

Arent you gonna wake up, Mi hi her mother asked coming to her smiling.

Mama, Im already up, see! Mi hi said as she waved her hands up. Her mother chuckled.

come on, I made your favorite for breakfast her mother said while pecking her daughters cheeks. As soon as Mi hi heard about her breakfast she ran to the bedroom leaving her mom.

She did her morning business. She just let her hair fall and wore a baggy t shirt with shorts because she was at home and she knew she would never get to step out of her house. She often wonders whats out of that door. Her mother brings everything she needs. She likes to do painting and shes a master at it. she loves baking food. Her dream is to have a cute bakery shop. She can cook very well. Even the smallest thing can bring tears to her eyes. The only person she sees in her life was her mother and her step father who turned to a monster after he married her mother.

She skipped her feet to the kitchen jumping and waving her hands making her soft hair bounce. She hummed a sweet melody, she heard on the radio. She slowly peeked behind the kitchen wall to scare her mother, but she saw her mother taking on the phone giggling. Her face was filled with happiness. A small smile crept on Mi his lips seeing her mother smiling. Mi hi didnt want to ruin her mothers happy moment, so she slowly went and sat on the dining table chair. Her feet were slightly touching the floor. Shes short :D. she kicked her legs back and forth, drawing patterns on the table cloth.

Bye love, Ill call you later her mom said as she cut off the call and thats what caught Mi his attention. Who is her mother calling as love. She curiosity was jumping inside her. So she decided to ask her mother.

Mom, who did you call love? Mi hi asked as her mother got nervous, she didnt know that Mi hi was in the same room as her. Mi hi got more curious of her mothers behavior.

why dont we have breakfast huh? her mother said looking here and there for the pancakes she made.

I kept it here, whe- Mi hi cut off her mother pointing at the pancakes which were kept near the coffee jar.

oh there it is, her mother said smiling nervously and grabbing the plate of pancakes. She served Mi hi and served herself.

is everything al right mother? Mi hi asked in a soft and polite tone. Her mother responded with a nod. But Mi hi was not satisfied with her nod. Mi hi didnt want to question it more as her mother will be uncomfortable so she kept her questions to herself hoping she would get answers for it.

okay Mi hi, Im heading for work, please be safe and dont open the door for anyone, got it? her mother said as she kissed Mi his forehead. Mi hi nodded her head.

do you need anything for me to bring, baby? her mother asked.

can you bring me some water colors mamma? Mi hi asked wiping her milk mustache with the back of her hand looking all cute. Her mother nodded.

Her mother walked to the door and went outside as Mi hi quickly peeked her head outside to see whats behind the gate.

ah huh, no no thing little lady, go back inside her mother shouted as Mi hi ran inside her room giggling.

[POV Lee Yura] Mi his mother]

I dont know what to do Mi hi, but I promise you that one day you will see the world outside the door, until that please wait baby. I am the personal secretary and the girlfriend of the famous business man, who is a multi-billionaire, Kim yeong gi, he holds the power all over the business world. maybe he is a bit old but he is handsome. Hes wife and the only daughter was killed in a car crash, the car was blown on the spot. But I can tell that he is very serious with me. I was talking to him on the phone in the morning and didnt notice Mi hi was there too. I know telling her that she is going to have a step father is going to bring back some awful memories, Im scared to tell her and afraid of her reaction. I dont want to hurt her, she is too soft for this world and everything.

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas 🎀.

Vote & comment 😚.

Love ya 😚