Chapter 08

[Jin's POV]

we can feel the tension in the living room and it was so uncomfortable. So I decided to change the topic.

"um, so why dont we go and treat ourselves?" I asked clapping my hands together. Namjoon starred at me, but then he got the point. He got up from the couch

"follow me" Namjoon said as he walked to the dining area. The maids have already set up the food. Father went and sat at the head of the table, with his girlfriend besides him and Mi hi on the other side.

I don't know what got into Jungkook but he ran pushing me away and sat next to Mi hi. She was so nervous and you can see it in her face. Cute. Shut up Jin. But she doesn't look like what we thought. She looks like a lost kitten who needs warm milk and cuddles. Get yourself together Jin.

[Mi hi's POV]

I think the elder brother said we can go and eat! I wanted to go from here because this place was so awkward. We walked to the big dining area. It was so big. There was a large table in the middle of the room with lots of chairs around it. and food was covering the whole table. It was a so good sight to see.

Dadda went and sat at the head of the table. He looked like a king, no no a handsome king. I went and sat near Dadda. Then suddenly a one brother pushed Jin oppa and came and sat near me, his name is kook, bongkook??!! I don't know. He doesn't seem bad. He smiled. He looked like a rabbit. A bunny. I returned his smile. Others also sat on the table. Jimin oppa sat next to my mom. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. Do they hate me?

"let's start digging." Dadda said as all of them started serving themselves and started eating. I waited for all of them to serve themselves. Because that's how a good girl behave, that's what he said.

Jungkook looked at Mi hi with confusion coating his eyes. He served himself and waited for her to serve, but she didn't move an inch.

Jungkook doesn't have any hate towards her because she was too cute to resist. He was not fine with his brothers for hating her for no reason. He always wanted a sister, he had a one but lost. Mi hi not serving herself got the attention of all the Kim siblings. They were looking at each others faces. lastly Namjoon served himself. Finally, Mi hi served herself with four pieces of Kimbap as Jungkook began to eat but he was still confused for the small amount of food on her plate. I mean who the hell can complete their hunger by just four pieces?.

She ate her food with food all over her mouth and munching cutely with a pout. She was eating a piece of kimbap and a sip of water. It was her eating habit. No matter how much her mother says no to it, she won't stop.

Suga was staring at her. He felt his heart beat rising. His hands started to tremble. Tears started brimming on his eyes. Yeong gi was about to talk to him but got taken back when he saw tears in Yoongi's eyes. He got up from his seat and rushed out.

what the hell happened? anybody have any idea?

Thank you guys for reading this and please be free to express your ideas .

Vote & comment🍂 .

Love ya🎀