Chapter 27

They all got into the car. Mi hi sat near a window. She looked at the things she haven't see in outside. She kept looking at the street lamps. Then she finds herself counting them.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Jimin was fighting with each other to sit near Mi hi. Suga smirked at them as he was sitting near Mi hi. He teasingly wrapped his arm around her. Mi hi laid her head on his chest looking outside.

Jimin and Jungkook were glaring at him.

"when we are returning, I'm sitting with her" Jungkook said as he kicked Jimin's leg.

"no never, I'm sitting with her" Jimin replied as he kicked his leg back. Suga again called them with a whistle and pecked Mi hi's head teasing them more, until Hobi told Suga not to. It was chaotic inside the car.

"we're here sir" the driver said. Namjoon and others stepped out and at last Mi hi, she literally jumped out of the car over excitedly. Her mouth opened wide seeing the huge building in front of her. The large glass windows, lights and everything was so beautiful. She can feel that the people was looking at them. She felt nervous and scared at the same time. she unconsciously held the next person's hand. She can feel that the person she held the hand tightened the grip warmly. She didn't know who is was, she looked up to see Hobi smiling at her warmly. Next thing she felt that her hand was grabbed in hurry. Mi hi flinched and looked up to see Jimin smiling cheekily at him. Actually Jimin and Jungkook was fighting and running to catch Mi hi's hand but Jimin was quick enough for him to catch her hand, he wiggled his eyebrows and showed his and Mi hi's hands to Jungkook. Jungkook was shooting daggers.

Jimin would constantly show their held hands to Jungkook and Jungkook would slap Jimin's butt.

They entered an expensive store. Mi hi was looking here and there. Others smiled looking at Mi hi.

As they entered the store, a lady came, dressed in decent clothes greeted them.

"I need the uniform which was ordered few days ago" Namjoon said showing his phone with his usual cold face. He turned around to see Mi hi, but she was nowhere.

"Where is Mi hi?" Namjoon asked with slight panic raising inside him.

Others too started moving their heads around until,

"I'm here oppa" Mi hi said peeking her head from Jimin's long coat. Jimin laughed seeing his brothers panic faces.

"she said it was cold in here, so I took her in" Jimin spoke proudly. Jin squinted his eyes looking at him. The lady came with a bag and handed it over to Jin. They let the store without even talking to the shop lady.

Mi hi walking, still inside Jimin's coat. She peeked her head out and waved a goodbye to the lady, she too returned her bye. They were walking around everywhere, showing Mi hi everything. Mi hi was also looking at everything very curiously.

She eyes caught with a beautiful dress which was inside a store. It was inside a showcase. Looking closer to the price tag, she immediately let go of the idea of loving that dress. It was too expensive. She looked away, she didn't want her brothers to spend more money to her, they already spent too much.

At last, they went to fill up their stomachs. Mi hi's smile widened seeing the foods shop sign. He would eat ordered food from that store but never let the little girl taste it. she would always wonder how it tasted like.

They entered inside grabbing everyone's attention. Females looking at her brothers while the males were eye raping her. This pissed off them, they were eyeing their sister like she's an object.

"what are you looking at huh?" Jimin asked, he was ready to fight. He was ready to do anything for his sister. Everyone in the shop looked in different directions because they wanted to live longer life instead of getting killed by Jimin. They knew who Jimin was.